Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fiona and Sky found their forever home...together

cpietra16
April 22nd, 2010, 09:50 AM
It took me a year but I found the perfect home for both...they wll have two other cats to play with and they will have lots of toys...

Chris21711
April 22nd, 2010, 10:02 AM
Congrats Cpietra, happy to hear that they found a home together....kudos to you :highfive:

BenMax
April 22nd, 2010, 10:23 AM
Wonderful news!!!

Seriously - if I were you, I would start up your own rescue. You can benefit from this greatly since this is what you are doing anyways.

Congrats!:highfive:

hazelrunpack
April 22nd, 2010, 10:30 AM
That's spectacular news, cpietra!!!! How wonderful!!!! :highfive:

Good job!

Melinda
April 22nd, 2010, 11:00 AM
oh that is just great!!!!

onster
April 22nd, 2010, 12:07 PM
YAY!!!!!!

Great job Cpietra!!

Love4himies
April 22nd, 2010, 12:09 PM
How wonderful, you have done so much for your rescue kitties :thumbs up. But aren't you a bit sad to say goodbye?

diandpat
April 22nd, 2010, 04:56 PM
Yeah!!!! Finally some happy news on the board today!!! I love love love that picture...how could anyone not have adopted them together (and playmates too...awesome!!!) :thumbs up:thumbs up

chico2
April 22nd, 2010, 05:23 PM
I agree DiandPat,there is a lot of sadness here lately,but CPietra,this is great news,so happy for you and the kitties(hopefully they are too:fingerscr):grouphug:

cpietra16
April 22nd, 2010, 08:23 PM
Thanks everyone for your great thoughts...and no, BenMax...starting my own rescue would do me in...my hat off to anyone who has their own rescue. I like to just foster, and find good homes...I take way too long to find homes...I am way too picky and then I keep tabs on all the kitties for the first year...or two...and sometimes three...so mt own rescue would put me in a straig jacket to say the least...but I will gladly foster...

14+kitties
April 22nd, 2010, 10:55 PM
WTG cpietra!! :highfive: I bet you found the best home possible for them. I am so glad they are still together. I have a feeling Sky would have some issues without his mommy. :cloud9:
Now ----- I have the sweetest little grey girl and black boy brother/sister team. Have exhausted my list of peeps. Know anyone. :D

TeriM
April 23rd, 2010, 03:25 AM
Wonderful news !!!!!

:thumbs up

Frenchy
April 23rd, 2010, 09:43 AM
Wonderful news cpietra ! Good job !! :highfive:

cpietra16
April 23rd, 2010, 03:19 PM
WTG cpietra!! :highfive: I bet you found the best home possible for them. I am so glad they are still together. I have a feeling Sky would have some issues without his mommy. :cloud9:
Now ----- I have the sweetest little grey girl and black boy brother/sister team. Have exhausted my list of peeps. Know anyone. :D

lol...you may need a new list of peeps....Don't give up..there are people out there that would love to have two cats....I'll keep my ears and eyes open...do you have pictures so that I can give them out?

Tundra_Queen
April 23rd, 2010, 04:58 PM
WTG!! That is so great! I am so happy for you and the kitties!!!