Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Call me smiley!

hounds003
September 2nd, 2004, 11:02 PM
Up for a chuckle? Here's 2 of my boys, Henry's on the bottom and Buford's on top. :D :D

Cactus Flower
September 2nd, 2004, 11:18 PM
Now THAT'S a hilarious picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!

iRONKNiGHT
September 2nd, 2004, 11:43 PM
Very NICE Hounds :) and nice size picture too :) good JOB!! keep em comming!!!

Sneaky2006
September 3rd, 2004, 12:29 AM
Great picture!!! You have more than these two... where are their pictures???? I would love to see them all!

Cinnabear
September 3rd, 2004, 12:43 AM
:D Too funny. I wonder does the other wake up after being drooled on. :D

chico2
September 3rd, 2004, 06:35 AM
OMG,fantastic picture...beautiful dogs,keep'em coming!!

TalonsMa
September 3rd, 2004, 09:02 AM
omg!! too funny :) that is a GREAT picture. thanks for putting a smile on my face. :p

Princesss04
September 3rd, 2004, 09:17 AM
They are so funny. I would hate to be the one on the bottom all that doggie drool. Are they asleep or just playing and laying there. :D

hounds003
September 3rd, 2004, 10:55 AM
From some help from Ironknight on resizing pictures I might get addicted to this. :D
Henry and Buford sleep like that. It's halarious! Not as much since Buford filled out. I have to share this one of him in the chair he doesn't fit so easily into now and one of our coonhound Bear. Then I'll have to dig some pics up of the cats. :D :D

Princesss04
September 3rd, 2004, 11:00 AM
They are so cute, I want one LOL!!!! :D What kind of health problems does that breed have. (could have) Are they pure blooded. I love their wrinkle faces. My aunt has a dog kind of like that is the reason I am asking all the questions. :D

wAggie
September 3rd, 2004, 11:29 AM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGggggg i'm in love!!

all over again, gosh, i LOVE these breeds sooooooooooooooooo mucH!!

(no man can compare to an animal... none. :o )

krdahmer
September 3rd, 2004, 01:02 PM
Oh now those are cuties!!! And they really sleep like that??? LOL, I thought my kitties were the only ones most comfortable in a pretzel!!!
;) :D

Sneaky2006
September 3rd, 2004, 01:59 PM
They are so cute!!! I want to squeeeeeze em!! :D

Delirium
September 3rd, 2004, 04:58 PM
Are those bloodhounds? Beautiful animals.

The look tres comfortable.

Dee

Writing4Fun
September 3rd, 2004, 09:02 PM
They are soooo beautiful! Only a very happy and well-adjusted dog can reach that level of bliss sleeping on a sofa (or on another dog, for that matter). :D

goldenblaze
September 3rd, 2004, 09:11 PM
They are sweet :D Be great friends to curl up with on a cold winters night. The wrinkle get me, love them.

hounds003
September 3rd, 2004, 09:36 PM
What kind of health problems does that breed have. (could have) Are they pure blooded. I love their wrinkle faces. My aunt has a dog kind of like that is the reason I am asking all the questions. :D

They're pure bred bloodhounds. The biggest health consern for them is bloat. It scares the life out of me. :( Other than that it's the droopy eyes or inverted eye lashes. Some have to be sergically corrected and they are prone to ear infections and yeast from moisture in the flews under the chin. If there's more someone knows of please correct me. Henry was my first bh so believe me I'm no expert.

If your aunt has a sore neck from staring at slingers stuck to the ceiling and debating whether to wash it or just paint it we might be related.LOL

OnlyInMyDreams
September 3rd, 2004, 10:13 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGG... those are the sweetest things Ive ever seen! Their absolutely gorgeous! I love the picture of Buford in the seat thats a little to small for him! My mom has a boxer who sleeps in my old couch from when I was a little girl too! That brought back memories... What treasures!

chico2
September 5th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Unbelievable dogs :D So you have 3,one Coon-Hound? and cats,looking forward to kitty pics and more Hounds....love them :D

glasslass
September 6th, 2004, 12:42 AM
I've never known any "hounds". Enjoyed seeing yours! Look like neat pooches!