Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Collie dog

rosiejaz
April 15th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Lost collie dog on April 15 thurs at 1030 am on bruce trail in pretty river valley provincial park. near collingwood/ blue mountain area. female, spayed, 2 yrs, shaved, black white and tan, pink collar and purple bandana. name smores. looked till 8 pm with no sign of her. please call 705 796 8293.
Got a call at 630 pm fri that she had been found on a nearby farm. It was her. Flyers work!!!! now to take down 300 flyers......

hazelrunpack
April 15th, 2010, 10:34 PM
She's a sweetie, rosiejaz. Did you contact the local shelters and area vets? Making up posters would be a good idea, too!

I hope Smores makes it home soon! :goodvibes:

rosiejaz
April 15th, 2010, 10:59 PM
contacted vets, animal control, rescues, humane society......
no one has heard anything. looked from 1030am to 8 pm no sign of her. no blood no collar.... did not hear anything. my other dog didn't find her. fylers to mailboxes in area, on road...add playing on local radio tomorrow, posted to papers, buy and sell, kijiji, craigs list.......making flyers for tomorrow for more houses, stores, pet stores..... don't know what else to do. if she was hurt she would be at a vet...so someone took her as they hit her and shes dead or they just took her.....
Thank you

hazelrunpack
April 15th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Sounds like you've got it covered. Best of luck to you, rosiejaz! :grouphug:

rosiejaz
April 16th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Found her!!!! Thank you.

Sam

growler~GateKeeper
April 16th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Excellent news :highfive:

the gang
April 16th, 2010, 10:11 PM
wounderful news:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
April 16th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Oh, hurrah!!!! :highfive: I'm so glad, Sam!!!

rosiejaz
April 17th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Thank you. We had a bath today and took down half the flyers. I'm so glad she was found yesterday as it has been snowing today!!!

Thanks again

Sam Laddie Smores Jasmin Bagheera OMalley Rosie Pie
:) :dog: :dog: :cat: :cat: :cat: horse horse

hazelrunpack
April 17th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Just in the nick of time, then! :highfive: I do love happy endings :cloud9:

From the list of your fur-family, though, it looks like we're going to need more pictures of the rest of your crew. :D

chico2
April 18th, 2010, 08:00 AM
What a beautiful girl,I am sooo glad you found her:thumbs up