Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Newbie...please be gentle...LOL

rane
April 14th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Hello everyone...hope all is well and good. My name is Chrissy and I live in Calgary Alberta Canada. I own a townhouse condo that is stuffed to the roof with love...haha. I live here with my partner T and my 9 year old (soon to be 10 years old, as he always tells me) son Blake. I also share my home, couch and heart with 2 great danes and a yorkie. We call our place the home of rejects...but we love em all. I got my male dane Havoc from a breeder just after we bought our house and he has allergies...BUT they have improved soooo much since we have started the raw diet. Luna is my female dane and she came from a friend that could not keep her due to personal issues and she was living outside for two weeks before she came to stay with us. She needs alot of love and alot of reassurance but she has come a long way. And then there is Tia our little yorkie female. She was purchased by some friends of ours from a very bad wanna be breeder and we don't think she had much of a life. When our friends got her they were told she was 6 months and turns out she was about 2 years. She was peeing and pooping everywhere in the house and then our friends daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and they did not have time for her so she came here. I look forward to chatting with everyone here and getting to know you all. :)

14+kitties
April 14th, 2010, 05:49 PM
:eek: We are always nice to newbies. :D Unless those newbies come on asking how to breed their mutt to another mutt. Or purebred for that matter. If you have to ask you shouldn't be breeding. And then there's the endless - my cat is having her sixth litter and she is in distress! Please help!! Those ones tend to get our goat too. :rolleyes: But you sound ok. I'm assuming these wonderful pets who share your life are fixed? :fingerscr
:D The only thing you may get razzed about is that you didn't include pics of these marvelous four legged creatures. If you would like you can even include pics of your nine going on 19 year old.
Welcome!

rane
April 14th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Definately not one of those asking how to breed...I will leave that to the people that know what they are doing...I am just gonna love the ones I have and enjoy them for their goofy antics. Havoc is neutered and Tia is spayed and Luna will be joining the spayed category this spring. As soon as I figure things out here I promise I will post some pics.

Dee-O-Gee
April 14th, 2010, 07:43 PM
64255 to the board rane!

I'm gonna start the chain of bugging for pictures cause all of us here love to see pictures...especially of Danes! :crazy: Uh-umm...I love pictures of Danes! :o

mummummum
April 14th, 2010, 07:53 PM
:eek: We are always nice to newbies. :D ... The only thing you may get razzed about is that you didn't include pics of these marvelous four legged creatures.

First of all, don't believe her.

I am NEVER nice.

And I am specially never nice to newbs who don't post pics. :evil:

Post pics or I will haunt your dreams. :D

Okay, Okay... I can't actually haunt your dreams..but I can make 'em pretty darn unpleasant!!!

Just post the pix ~ it'll be easier on both of us.:D

hazelrunpack
April 14th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Welcome to the board, rane!

Those pics would be real nice! :D

otter
April 14th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Hey, you got a pic in your avatar... so, you are just holding out on the goods are ya, we know you have pics :evil:

pretty please post pictures :D:D:D

Hello BTW

so far i've found the 'folks around here pretty harmless :thumbs up hope you do too!

DoubleRR
April 15th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Hello fellow Albertan!
Well, we have been in the province 6yrs...but I don't know if that makes us ex BCers Albertans yet. :o)

Am also awaiting pictures--always an important part of pets.ca!

Frenchy
April 15th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Welcome to pets.ca rane ! Can't wait to see pics of your fuzzbutts !

great danes :cloud9:

chico2
April 15th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Oh yes Rane,we LOVE Great Danes(and any other dog/cat,bird,fish,cow etc...)
and we are all very nice people,except for the pushy ones asking for pics:laughing:
Pics please:laughing:

rane
April 16th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Alright so here is a little taste....there is more posted in the pet photography section :evil:

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q246/rane1313/IMG_4208.jpg They just got their new winter coats and I was making them pose with em on...as you can see they are VERY impressed!! :D

Frenchy
April 16th, 2010, 11:58 AM
ahhhh they're gorgeous ! And I love their winter gear ! :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
April 17th, 2010, 04:19 AM
hI Welcome to the forum!! *waving*

I love your danes,,,but I don't see the yorkie...or is she hiding under one of the ponies? ummm I mean danes. :laughing: