Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Look what I built for Cassidy!

ScottieDog
April 14th, 2010, 12:00 PM
I've been taking a few agility classes with my Scottie Cassie. I decided that I would try to build some equipment. I'm not handy with tools, but I'm pleased with the results. I've built a jump and some weave poles. Here are pictures plus Cassidy's Easter portrait showing her spring hair cut. Building these was not very difficult and I think we can have fun and get some excercise! I spent all winter telling myself I probably couldn't do this on my own, putting it off waiting for help from husband, needing to get the garage cleaned. I finally decided I would just try it. Girl Power!!!!

Marcha
April 14th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Those are amazing! Nicely done!! I'm sure you and Cassie will have great fun with it. Perhaps you can get a few befriended dogs to come join in!

Tig's mom
April 14th, 2010, 12:21 PM
You did a very good job!
Good for you, & Cassidy also.:)
I also love seeing green grass and flowers also.
(We still have snow here, and it's quite cold. )

ScottieDog
April 14th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks. I think we will have lots of fun with these--and they were really cheap and cheerful to make. I found some guides online and combined and modified. I know they aren't regulation but Cassie doesn't care.

We don't have snow here, but the pollen is through the roof. My Scottie's beard was a sickly green one morning after her walk. I love the spring flowers, they have been very pretty this year.

We are going to try to build a fence for the back yard this year. Maybe we can schedule some neighbor dog play time. Sounds fun.

ancientgirl
April 14th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Very cool!

TeriM
April 14th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Great job :thumbs up.

Cassidy is very pretty :lovestruck:.

hazelrunpack
April 14th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Pretty slick job, ScottieDog! :highfive: Those look absolutely amazing!

Now we'll need some pics of the beautiful Cassidy trying them out. :D

Tundra_Queen
April 14th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Great job!!! You did good!!