Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

cat torment or cat fun?

Sew-sew-steve
April 10th, 2010, 03:03 PM
i came accross this video a while ago, and i seen a mix of negative and positive comments (in respect to the video.)

i was wondering what is your guys' take on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxLG2wtE7TM&feature=related

its kinda cute hearing them meow, but i was just curious to know what poeple here thought of it.

lindapalm
April 10th, 2010, 10:51 PM
I think those guys should get a life. I've seen some really cute cat videos on youtube where the cat did something funny on his own, but these guys were bugging the hell out of these cats to get a response, and it wasn't even funny. Was the socks on their paws so that they wouldn't nail the owners face? They should have.

catlover2
April 11th, 2010, 01:02 AM
As they say at the end of the video, "were not mistreated during the making of this film, but they were moderately annoyed". That's for sure! Was it torment? Not exactly, but the cats were voicing their displeasure at being subjected to their silly antics and were not enjoying the teasing. The brown tabby I think was more annoyed than the other two and not enjoying it at all. As far as the "affectionate bond" created between cat and owner, did you notice the cat under the chair was retreating even further away? Yes, the cats were definitely annoyed! Now the question is how much do you think they like being picked up now? That's my :2cents:

t.pettet
April 11th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Exposing their cats to such stupidity for their own entertainment is torment in the cats' view and mine. Nothing amusing about any part of this production.