Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi, Everyone

SashaCanadian
April 8th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Sasha Canadian aka Susan aka KatMa -- that's me.
Live in Montreal married to "Sidekick" aka Murray aka Paw-Paw. We have three =^..^= purrsons who graciously share their lives with us. We also feed Ebony who someone abandoned at least 2 years ago. He is lovely but will NOT come in, no matter what the bribe.

We own a duplex; my brother and sister-in-law live in the upper; we live in the lower which includes a very large basement and a bachelor apartment.

Our PurrKids rule The Palace with gentle paws:

:cat:Norman the King and baby brother :cat:Felix the Prince rule lower duplex and 1/2 of the basement, the half which is The Computer/Office and The Sewing room. (I sew).

:cat:Baby Rascal is the Prince of the Bachelor Apartment, i.e.: the other half of basement. Baby Rascal joined us in June. He's FIV+ so Prince BR can't be with the other =^..^= s. My grown son [lives states-side with his wife] opined that Prince B-Rascal has a higher standard of living than many people.

We love cats, dogs, horses, apes, elephants, lions, tigers, bunnies, cows, seals, bears, wolves, deer, (all animals) endless species of birds, fish, toads etc.

Factoid: we love the other species who share Earth with us. We just don't always like or trust the human animal. Sadly our species doesn't have a natural predator to "cull" us when we have population spikes, so here we are, human but not always inhumane, reproducing like bunnies.

If you respect those who share this planet with us -->We're happy to meet you!!

*SIR = Sterilize Inoculate Release
This is what we do when we can successfully trap a stray animal who can't be adopted. If we trap a cat who has already been sterilized, then we inoculate and try to place. If we can't do that, then we release (worst option).

Our :cat::cat::cat: are rescued and/or recycled felines.

SashaCanadian:ca:

~ Life without Cats is not a life at all! ~
~ De vivre sans chats n'est pas une vie du tout! ~
©Susan_Elizabeth_Dykhuis_2000©
http://sashacanadian.blogspot.com

Jim Hall
April 8th, 2010, 06:25 PM
welcome you will love this place

Tundra_Queen
April 17th, 2010, 04:35 AM
Hi

Welcome to the forum! Would love to see pics of your fur kids!! :D

14+kitties
April 17th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Welcome Sasha! It sure takes you a long time from joining to making your first post!! :p;)
The kitty gang sounds wonderful. It would be nice to see some pics when you can post them. Please...... :D

Frenchy
April 17th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Welcome to pets.ca SashaCanadian ! :)