Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mindy Played!!!

Tundra_Queen
April 7th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Mindy played today!!! I was so happy! I mean REALLY PLAYED!!

There was a cat toy sisel ball with a 2 inch rope tail thing with feathers at the end of it laying on the floor and I picked it up and threw it, more just to get it out of the way. Well Mindy went racing down the kitchen (narrow about 25ft long) slid by it turned around with paws going a mile a minute...(parquet floor, no traction.LOL)..grabbed it and ran into the dining room. Jumped into her pillow and tried to bury it in there. LOL I almost PMP laughing.

I thought ok, this is just a fluke,,so I grabbed it and threw it again.....same thing happened, minus the paws spinning part. :laughing: Grabbed and ran into the dining room and put it in her pillow and started digging in the pillow to try and bury it.

I threw her little bone and she ran after that and brought it back to me. Threw it again and she did the same thing. YEAH!! *doing the happy dance*

I don't know what made her play like that, maybe it finally clicked in, all the playing I've been trying to do with her and she realized it was actually fun! I just hope she keeps it up.

:D:D:D

Debbie

14+kitties
April 7th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Oh fun!!! I bet you were doing the happy dance!!!! I would have been!! :cloud9: Good girl Mindy!!!

rainbow
April 7th, 2010, 11:26 PM
WOOOO HOOOO Mindy :highfive:

Now we want pics. :D

hazelrunpack
April 8th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Yeah!! Where are the pics, TQ! :yell: You tease, you :p

Great job, Mindy!!! Isn't play fun? :D Congrats on getting the hang of it! :dog:

Tundra_Queen
April 8th, 2010, 12:28 AM
14+ yep I was doing the happy dance for sure! :D

And no I didn't get pics! I have a hard enough time getting pics when my subjects are sleeping never mind when they are zoom butting around the house and I'm :laughing:

Hazel I knew u were going to ask for pics. But no pics. Just use your imagination...I've heard u have a good one! :laughing:

Debbie

babymomma
April 8th, 2010, 12:57 AM
Yay for playing! :)

I guess she is really starting to feel comfotable in your home!

Shaykeija
April 8th, 2010, 02:47 AM
And now the bonding is complete.....:D I knew Mindy would come around. Miss Tyra only likes a stuffie that barks and one that sounds like a monkey. She will race to get them when I get them going... Enjoy your new baby...:dog:

Tundra_Queen
April 8th, 2010, 03:05 AM
Thanks Shay! I got Mindy a chirping chick stuffie and a quacking duck stuffie after Easter, and a few other noisy stuffies, but so far no go. I will just keep showing them to her and playing with them in front of her and I'm sure she will get the idea after a while. Slow and steady is my motto! :D

I have lots of patience when it comes to animals, people not so much! :laughing:

Love4himies
April 8th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Good girl, Mindy :thumbs up.

The heck with pics, I wanna see a video of those little piddy paws going a mile a minute :laughing: :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
April 8th, 2010, 03:33 PM
:laughing: @ L4H

I would loved to have gotten a video of that too. I think I have a thingy on my camera that allows me to take a short video, but in the 7 years I've had my camera I've never used it. :laughing:

I'm sort of like hazel and roses but in the camera department. :D But don't tell her I said that. :laughing: