Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost small black lab in Montreal

Carmen
September 2nd, 2004, 09:34 AM
I lost my dog in Montreal on September 1st 2004. He has never run away before and therefore is not wearing a tag. We are from out of town (Ontario) and need to find him before we leave. He answers to ELMO, and is very timid. He is three years old, black small lab with some white under his chin. We lost him from the Villeray region of Montreal....he was spotted a few times, everytime he looked terrified. Please, if you spot him, just use a cool calming voice and he should come to you. In the event you do find him, please contact my mother-in-law, Jeannine Poulin (french speaking only) at 514-277-7185 in Montreal, or myself, Carmen Brunet (bilingual) at 705-884-1218 in Ontario. We miss him terribly and are worried sick about him, he is not used to the big city!!! Please help us!!!100 2226

Carmen
September 2nd, 2004, 04:21 PM
Elmo has been found...thanks to all who prayed for his safe return! We are extremely relieved and overjoyed to have him back!

chico2
September 3rd, 2004, 04:22 PM
Carmen,that's wonderful....at least some good news today :D Thank's for letting us know!!