Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I got the zoommies.....

exkalibur
April 5th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Zoom zoom zoom , bite ankle, zoom zoom, bite toes, zoom zoom, hooman got scared and left, zoom zoom bite carpet, zoom zoom…..I’m pooped. :evil::party:

mummummum
April 5th, 2010, 10:54 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkay then.

Got pix? :laughing:

exkalibur
April 5th, 2010, 10:58 PM
wasn't safe enough to be in the same room....

mummummum
April 5th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Dairn! You need one of those doggie-cams! :D

Mirela
April 5th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Zoom zoom zoom , bite ankle, zoom zoom, bite toes, zoom zoom, hooman got scared and left, zoom zoom bite carpet, zoom zoom…..I’m pooped. :evil::party:

OMG:lightbulb: You were the one looking into my living room about 2 hours ago???!!! :D
I thought Leo will smack himself silly running around like mad....except for the "bite carpet" part that's exactly what he did....

Do pups outgrow this or should I just get used to the...party :confused:

exkalibur
April 5th, 2010, 11:16 PM
OMG:lightbulb: You were the one looking into my living room about 2 hours ago???!!! :D
I thought Leo will smack himself silly running around like mad....except for the "bite carpet" part that's exactly what he did....

Do pups outgrow this or should I just get used to the...party :confused:

Move out while you can :D :laughing:

mummummum
April 5th, 2010, 11:18 PM
:crazy: Party? Did someone say party?

Yeah they grow out of it in ....10 years or so. :D

I think Exkalibur's advice is spot on. I would just add "while you can still move". Those ankle bites are disabling!

Mirela
April 5th, 2010, 11:41 PM
He just amazed me how one moment he was like a mad tornado and the next plopped on the floor and just fell asleep like a log :laughing:
I left him there for a few minutes then lifted him up and moved him in the crate.
:sleepy:he didn't even stir :sleepy:

hazelrunpack
April 6th, 2010, 09:35 AM
:laughing: Ahhhhh...the joys of puppyhood! :cloud9:

Etown_Chick
April 6th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Mirela
mine still does it. Now, though, it's mostly when he gets wet.I suspect he's at least part gremlin!