Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Please Help Me Find My Stolen Dog (St. Clair Bathhurst )

cyberfab007
April 3rd, 2010, 10:00 PM
Has anyone seen this dog? His name is Chewy, The dog was stolen from someone who was watching him. The people who gave him away live just north of Saint Clair and Arlington at 143 and 145 Arlington. The Police have been notified and the dog is chipped but they cant do nothing till I locate him. Here is a Picture. The people who have him now may not know he has been stolen. If you see him or have any information there is a reward and contact the Toronto Police and me at 416 710 2577

Please help me find my dog if you have seen him. He is the best-est friend a man could have and I miss him dearly. Look at him , Imagine if he was stolen from you.
If You seen him you would remember him.

hazelrunpack
April 3rd, 2010, 10:05 PM
Chewy is beautiful, cyberfab007! I hope you get him back quickly :goodvibes:

Have you put up posters around the area?

the gang
April 3rd, 2010, 10:17 PM
so sad, wish you tons of good wishes

mummummum
April 3rd, 2010, 10:45 PM
Put a post in Kijiiji as well as in Craigslist (post in Missed Connections and R&R as well as in the two pet areas). Fax his poster to all your local Vets, groomers and pet "boutiques" as well.

FYI My grrrrl was stolen from Yonge & Bloor area and was picked up by Animal Control by the Greenwood TTC barns the next night. So, miracles DO happen

With the holiday weekend you may have trouble getting through to anyone at THS or Animal Services but you can fax both and follow up with a phone call later.

:goodvibes::grouphug:

cyberfab007
April 4th, 2010, 10:50 PM
No this is a little complicated, I was arrested for assault(I call it self defense) out of spite my girl friend whom I am no longer with gave Chewy away to a friend to take care of , that friends mother stole the dog from her and gave it away to someone in the neighborhood. Now I have taken her to court and the Police are involoved but I can't get the dog back till I find out where he is. The People who have him probably don't know hes stolen so that means he could be out and about for people to see him. I made the flies but cant have them printed till Tuesday.

mummummum
April 5th, 2010, 12:00 AM
Yup, that's complicated alright. I hope everything works out for you. :goodvibes: