Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nice Day Today

Shaykeija
March 31st, 2010, 08:43 PM
I took Miss Annie to my friend at the pound today to get her hair styled for Easter. :D

While I was there I got to see the dogs that were there. There was this one little white poodle in a cage. His owners dumped him :frustrated:, then he was adopted out, and his new owner said he was allergic to Boo Boo. Boo apparently licked him and his skin started to itch. :yell: ( give me a flipping break) Next person said he nipped them...:( So on his cage it said he was mean so I took him out to see how mean he was. Crap he almost licked my face off...Had him on his back, tugged his ears looked in his mouth and blew in his face..Nothing.... people are so stupid. So now I am looking for a good home for this little bug. He shook so hard when I picked him up, I figured if he was going to bite, it would have been then. But he just melted in to me and quivered while I loved him up. Broke my heart to leave him there, but on the pawsitive side, one of the workers there takes him home everynight..lol

Boo Boo is not in any danger of being PTS. He is pure white, about 10 pounds and good estimate is 3 to 5 years old. And he needs to be neutered. Anyone interested? :D:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Tundra_Queen
April 1st, 2010, 02:45 AM
Awww Shay that is so sad! :( I thought for sure u were going to say u took him in! :D I'm glad the lady at the pound takes him home every night. Wouldn't she have noticed if he was mean too? Poor pup. I hope he finds a home soon!!:grouphug:

ancientgirl
April 1st, 2010, 09:07 AM
I think people sadly make up these reasons just so they don't look bad. They get the dog, see it's more work than they thought, then take the dog back, but don't want to look like jerks so make up an excuse. They don't realize this makes it harder for the poor pup to get adopted out!:frustrated:

I hope the little one finds a home, a permanent home soon. :pray: