Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found Female Bichon mix in Vaudreuil-Dorion

sandrine1014
March 31st, 2010, 06:20 PM
We found a female Bichon Frise (or Maltese) mix around 4pm today, in a field in Vaudreuil-Dorion. We dropped her off at the Centre Canin du Suroit located at 1269 Harwood, Vaudreuil-Dorion. We took her picture, attached.

BusterBoo
March 31st, 2010, 07:16 PM
oh my...she is a cutie...I hope her owners are contacted very soon, she looks like a happy girl....

If no one claims her....let me know :(

It doesn't happen often, but she is tugging at my heart strings.....she looks like a Bijou to me :)

the gang
March 31st, 2010, 08:45 PM
omgod thats my area . she is to cute, did they tell you how long they will keep her??? i sure hope someone is looking for her, ill call tom thanks brenda and the pins

LYNNNNNNN
April 1st, 2010, 06:39 AM
She is the cutest little thing ! This is in my area also...I will check the local paper and local stores and see if someone is looking for her...
Hope she finds her people soon:fingerscr

BenMax
April 1st, 2010, 09:48 AM
Please contact the MSPCA at 514-735-2711 and advise that you have her. They may have someone who reported theirs missing.

Thanks for helping her out.:thumbs up

Winston
April 1st, 2010, 10:44 AM
BM she indicated this? is this a high kill shelter?

We dropped her off at the Centre Canin du Suroit located at 1269 Harwood, Vaudreuil-Dorion. We took her picture, attached.

sandrine1014
April 1st, 2010, 12:30 PM
I just called the place and she is still there. They wait 5-6 days for someone to claim her and if no one does, they work with a placement agency who comes and takes pictures and finds a foster family for the pet. If you are interested in her, please call 450-455-3950. The lady in charge speaks French (very poor English).
If we had a bigger house, we'd take her but right now, we can't. We already have one other dog and two young children.
Thanks!

BenMax
April 1st, 2010, 12:35 PM
BM she indicated this? is this a high kill shelter?

We dropped her off at the Centre Canin du Suroit located at 1269 Harwood, Vaudreuil-Dorion. We took her picture, attached.

OHHHHH:(

They have the contract. This is where Maddox came from originally. Somehow he made his way to another shelter then to the rescue and then to me...but he was one of the lucky ones. Don't ask..

Hopefully she will get out of there..:fingerscr

STILL - PLEASE call the MSPCA and report where she is. Not many people are aware of this pound.

BusterBoo
April 1st, 2010, 05:42 PM
Any news yet????? :( Isn't Centre Canin du Suroit a boarding kennel???

CakeFan
April 12th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Just thought I'd let everybody know. I called today because if the owner hadn't been found then I'd take her in. The woman who answered the phone said that the owners called her the next day and picked her up, so she's back at home! :dog:

Oh yeah, I have a dog that looks identical to her and she's a Bichon Frise/Maltese mix. They call them Bichon Maltese.

Frenchy
April 12th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Thanks so much for the update CakeFan :thumbs up