Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sharkbait,a desturbing e-mail..

chico2
March 31st, 2010, 05:10 PM
I actually had a great day,inspite of pain I was fiddling,cleaning up my garden,it felt great.,cats were loving it.
Then hubby called me,he had an e-mail from his sister,who lives on the french island Martinique.
No warning no nothing,there was a pic of a large tan dog,with a huge hook through his nose:evil:shark-bait..
I cannot describe how I felt,the horror,the diabolical evil people who can do this..
The pic will not leave my head and I am sure I'll have nightmares,but nothing compared to what this poor dog suffered.
The human race is just simply evil...
Yes,I wrote hubbys sister,please do not send this kind of thing,I can do nothing about it..

clm
March 31st, 2010, 06:39 PM
OMG :eek: I would have nightmares after seeing something like that. Why one earth would they send that to you. :eek:

clm

Jim Hall
March 31st, 2010, 08:39 PM
oh gee thanks sis!!!

Frenchy
April 1st, 2010, 10:56 AM
That sucks Chico2 :( I hate those e-mails too. If I can't do nothing about it .. I can read it but I don't want to see it.

I was reading a thread here last week end and made sure to not open the link. I couldn't do nothing about it so ... I didn't want to see. I got an e-mail this morning about that same dog , to sign a petition (which I did) and the pic was right smack in the e-mail :wall:

:(

ancientgirl
April 1st, 2010, 12:49 PM
I'm always so wary of opening emails like that. Hopefully some day, people who do these kind of things will suffer from the same fate.

happycats
April 1st, 2010, 12:55 PM
OMG that's awful!!

But I know what you mean, I know every disturbing pic I have ever seen has haunted me for life (it's like the image is burned into my brain)

chico2
April 1st, 2010, 04:25 PM
Yes,If I could run out and beat the crap out of the people who do these kind of things and rescue the animal,I would feel a little different,but I can do nothing..:yell: