Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Sphinx you say? Pshaw I say! The mystery of the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse? Pfffft!

mummummum
March 29th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Yes, yes we all know The Norms out there have all these run-of-the-mill mysteries (silly pyramids).

I propose that we Pets.ca'ers reveal for the first time the answers to the REAL mysteries of life and the world.

The black dog will always find the darkest part of the hallway to lie down in.
Mystery Revealed! ~ the black dawg knows she will get lots of hugs, kisses and possibly treats when I trip over her and...apologize. :D

14+kitties
March 29th, 2010, 02:54 PM
A cat is like a recipe - you always think it's yours.

'Nough said.:D

mummummum
March 29th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Why does Ceili bark at the bathtub?
~ because Bridie won't let her into the bedroom so she can bark at the bed of course :rolleyes:

clm
March 29th, 2010, 08:09 PM
If you have only one small throw carpet in your entire house, that is where every animal you have will throw up. :laughing:

clm

hazelrunpack
March 29th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Replace the small throw carpet with clean bedding and you have hazel's abode :rolleyes:

*sigh*

Longblades
March 30th, 2010, 05:39 PM
If you have only one small throw carpet in your entire house, that is where every animal you have will throw up. Wow. I didn't know Google Earth Street View photographed my house yesterday and again this morning. :(

quincymycat
March 30th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Wow. I didn't know Google Earth Street View photographed my house yesterday and again this morning. :(

Kind of freaky, huh? Someone told me about that and when I checked, there was my house and all my neighbour's. It must have hit my neighbourhood in the early spring last year because the streets were dirty and the trees were still pretty much bare.
It feels a bit like an invasion of privacy......my car was in the garage, but some of my neighbours were in the drive and you could see them too. :eek: