Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Worst pick up lines...

NoahGrey
March 28th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Ok...so I decided to start a thread on the worst pick lines that have been used on you lol. I am starting this thread, due to the worst line a guy used on me.

Was at a party and standing outside on the balcony. This guy comes out and starts up a conversation. To make a long story short...he turns and looks at me and says 'so do I have to hit a deer, inorder to see outside of this party'. Yes seriously...he did indeed say this. He is lucky I didn't throw him off the balcony lol. Geesh some guys.

anyone like to share theirs?

ACO22

marko
March 28th, 2010, 12:36 PM
I don't even know what that line means...

I've been married for well over a decade, but one time many many years ago, I tried to pick up a girl while traveling, by making myself more exotic sounding by adopting an Irish accent... she didn't buy it at all. :(

NoahGrey
March 28th, 2010, 01:19 PM
I don't even know what that line means.(

Lol, i know eh..geesh

ACO22

14+kitties
March 28th, 2010, 01:23 PM
I don't even know what that line means...

I am assuming seeing as ACO22 is doing a wild life conservation course that a lot of the people at the party would have been the same. So then if you take a look at the line - Do I have to hit a deer in order to see you outside of this party? - if makes more sense.

I've been married for well over a decade, but one time many many years ago, I tried to pick up a girl while traveling, by making myself more exotic sounding by adopting an Irish accent... she didn't buy it at all. :(

Should have tried a French one. The gals go nuts over a French accent. Irish it's more - wanna get drunk?

Frenchy
March 28th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Should have tried a French one. The gals go nuts over a French accent. Irish it's more - wanna get drunk?

:laughing:

and the french girls likes the english guys accent :laughing: or english guys trying to speak french , that's always cute :p

NoahGrey
March 28th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Hey 14Kitties....This happened before I was in the Wildlife Conservation program. It was when I was working as an Animal Protection Officer and was at a friends birthday party.

ACO22

14+kitties
March 28th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Hey 14Kitties....This happened before I was in the Wildlife Conservation program. It was when I was working as an Animal Protection Officer and was at a friends birthday party.

ACO22

Oh sorry. I figured it had happened just lately. :shrug: Well, it still fits.

mummummum
March 29th, 2010, 08:19 AM

Hey NOW....careful, I resemble that remark. :D

mummummum
March 29th, 2010, 08:26 AM
I was the "moral support" at a seminar for men with prostate issues. The subject was kegel exercises and strengthening the pelvic floor.

The man next to me, I swear to dawg, said with all seriousness, "Come here often?" .

:eek:

mummummum
March 29th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Oo-oooooo....just remembered another one (I have a feeling this is going to be a very looooong but funny thread. :evil:)

We were just back from my father and uncle's interment when I ran into an ex who said, "Well, you look great. "

Uhhhh...oh...thanks?

14+kitties
March 29th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Hey NOW....careful, I resemble that remark. :D

As do I. Or did before I developed an allergy to alcohol 7 or 8 years ago. Heritage is Scottish/Irish.

mummummum
March 29th, 2010, 09:14 AM
As do I. Or did before I developed an allergy to alcohol 7 or 8 years ago. Heritage is Scottish/Irish.

Strange how that happens to some. Histamines ~ an interesting area of study you are into the why of it.

14+kitties
March 29th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Strange how that happens to some. Histamines ~ an interesting area of study you are into the why of it.

I don't miss it one bit. Never was much of a drinker which is probably why when I did have a drink it affected me so badly. Three days in bed with migraines and throwing up. :yuck: So not worth one drink! :sorry::offtopic: