Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Small brag!

babymomma
March 25th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Ive been wroking on getting keely to pick things up and give them to me.

Getting her to hold anything in her mouth was a HUGE task in itself. :frustrated:

I started out with a highlighter and slowly encorperated other things in so that she understood that the command ment to pick up what i am pointing at, not just the highlighter.. Well, I dropped my tv remote behind the couch today (Its small and its an object ive been working on her with) .. And I told her to go get it and.. Guess what.. She did! :crazy: :highfive:

I Pretty much did the happy dance.

Tundra_Queen
March 25th, 2010, 05:59 PM
That is GREAT!! :D

hazelrunpack
March 25th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Good gurrrrllll, Keely!! :highfive:

luckypenny
March 25th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Great job to you both :thumbs up. I hope Keely got an extra cookie :goodvibes:. I wish I could teach Nukka to bring different items to me...other than poop I may have missed picking up :rolleyes: :yuck:.

babymomma
March 25th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks everyone :) Im pretty proud of my girlie :lovestruck:

LP, she got a really good "jackpot" treat for that one :)

Spatx
March 26th, 2010, 06:05 AM
Awesome job! :D I keep trying to get Nova to hold things in her mouth, but she drops everything too quickly. She won't even hold onto her toys and throws them at me.

So VERY good job to you both! :highfive:

Love4himies
March 26th, 2010, 06:37 AM
Ummmm, I think that is slavery and is outlawed in Canada :frustrated:. Perhaps little Keely should come and live with me so she can help, ummmm, wait, no, live a pampered life with me :cool:. My kitties wouldn't make her retrieve their toys that they push down the stairs :cool::cool: :D

Seriously, that is wonderful, what a smart girl you have, babymomma :lovestruck:

babymomma
March 27th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Thank you :)

LOL, L4H.. I can picture that, i think it would be pretty funny because most cats are bigger then keely :P