Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pet Companies in Montreal and Ontario

poodletalk
March 24th, 2010, 08:57 AM
I'm organizing a very large event in September; I'm looking for sponsors to donate prizes to the event.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me, if you know the names of the suppliers who sell pet toys and accessories to stores.

Specifically, I'm looking for donations of those long things you bring to the dog park and you can throw a tennis ball very far.

There has to be one or two suppliers in Montreal or Ontario who sells these types of toys to pet stores.

Thanks.

BenMax
March 24th, 2010, 08:59 AM
PoodleTAlk - When I fundraised, I went through the Dogs of Canada book and picked out some companies and asked if they were willing to donate. You would not BELIEVE all the great items I got that were of great quality.

Try this.

poodletalk
March 24th, 2010, 09:00 AM
I'm doing that, well...something like that, I using Woof Stock....but I'm looking for the supplier who sells those ball throwers.

Someone donated them last year and they were a HUGE hit. I'm not going to get that donation again, so I'm looking for the supplier.

shirley1011
March 24th, 2010, 09:03 AM
the one we have is a "chuckit" and their web site is www.chuckit.com Our Jack goes crazy everytime we even go near the chuckit...in fact now that i picked it up to look at the name he is outside waiting for me.....:D:D