Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This is why you should keep your dog ....

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2010, 07:32 PM
... if you're pregnant. Many people dump their pets when they're about to have kids. This is why you shouldn't :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhA_TTKetyM&feature=player_embedded

:D

shirley1011
March 22nd, 2010, 07:36 PM
wow...amazing..but I couldn't watch it all...The elkhounds were all barking as soon as the dog started to howl!

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2010, 07:37 PM
OMG! That is so sweet!!! :cloud9::cloud9:
Kinda freaked out all the kitties in here though. :D

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2010, 07:38 PM
:laughing: I know ! I should have put a warning : keep pets away while watching this video :laughing:

Sib.HuskyMom
March 22nd, 2010, 07:55 PM
haha, too cute!
I wonder if that's what my house will be like someday.... :rolleyes:

t.pettet
March 22nd, 2010, 08:10 PM
That is too cute.

JennieV
March 22nd, 2010, 08:42 PM
wow... I am wondering if the baby is scared and thats why he stopped crying... you know, that story we all heard when little..: big bad wolf and all that... :laughing:

but seriously, nice vid!

BusterBoo
March 22nd, 2010, 08:56 PM
Too sweet!

I have been trying to get Buster to "sing" and this video convinced him he could! :thumbs up

Not so sure my neighbours will appreciate it :D

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2010, 09:03 PM
Too sweet!

I have been trying to get Buster to "sing" and this video convinced him he could! :thumbs up

Not so sure my neighbours will appreciate it :D

now we need a video !!

BusterBoo
March 22nd, 2010, 09:10 PM
I could do that......except I have the cheap digital camera...no sound! :laughing:

marko
March 22nd, 2010, 11:32 PM
Oh I'm SO putting this into our video section. Thx 4 the link!

MyBirdIsEvil
March 22nd, 2010, 11:34 PM
Good video. Did make the cats look up and see what was going on though, lol.

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2010, 11:41 PM
hubby's sleeping...should I turn up the sound and replay the video? :evil: :mwaha:

:laughing: Nah...I'd hate to disturb the Pack :angel:

TeriM
March 22nd, 2010, 11:58 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
March 23rd, 2010, 02:27 AM
:lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

He's got a nice soothing deep tone :cloud9:

MyBirdIsEvil
March 23rd, 2010, 05:57 AM
I'm trying to get Wally to do hers, but she almost never does. She's only howled all of 3 times in her life (that I've heard) and each time was when a firetruck was going right past our house. She's really good at mimicking stuff, she can sound just like a firetruck and she mimicks Bhekas bark and other noises. I think she could do a similar howl to this dog but as of right now it's just making her whine, lol.

Love4himies
March 23rd, 2010, 07:48 AM
That is the first time I have heard a howl from a Malamute, what a soothing sound :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
March 23rd, 2010, 09:43 AM
Aww, that was so cute!

Frenchy
March 23rd, 2010, 11:39 AM
He's got a nice soothing deep tone :cloud9:

That is the first time I have heard a howl from a Malamute, what a soothing sound :lovestruck:

You bet hey ?! :cloud9: I played it again for Churchill and he just went : :confused:

shibamom
March 23rd, 2010, 07:55 PM
That's fantastic, I love it.

I also belong to a pregnancy/mother's forum and it disturbs me how many women want to get rid of their dogs (and especially cats) when they get pregnant. Absolutely ridiculous. I'm 8 months pregnant and I still walk my dog up to 2 hours per day. He's my dog for life :rolleyes:

luckypenny
March 23rd, 2010, 10:03 PM
What a beautiful dog :cloud9:. Our guys laid quietly while I played the video :shrug:. Only Lucky wagged his tail silly while listening to it. I guess they heard the same soothing tones the baby did :D.

kandy
March 24th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Wow - very cool! Almost like the dog was singing a lullaby.

Dog Dancer
March 24th, 2010, 01:54 PM
That was very neat. I never got a video of Halo and Shadow howling together. Halo howls at sirens (always) and Shadow normally joins in with her and then the two feed off each other for some time after the siren is gone. Unfortunately with old age Shadow has lost her woowoo:D She still tries to howl, but only a couple little squeeky noises come out. It's kinda sad.