Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Why don't we post all of 14+wonderful work we have recieved

chico2
March 20th, 2010, 04:10 PM
I'll start with mine,I recieved it on X-Mas eve morning 2008,the best surprise ever:grouphug:

hazelrunpack
March 20th, 2010, 04:40 PM
I'm game! :thumbs up Only the photo just doesn't do it justice. :o It's hanging right next to the computer desk so I see it every day! It's so beautiful, 14+!! :thankyou: :cloud9:

luckypenny
March 20th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Mine will be going up in about a week when we're done painting where I want to put them :goodvibes:.

NoahGrey
March 20th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Wow..14+ you are really talented. great job.

ACO22

Tundra_Queen
March 20th, 2010, 05:34 PM
14+ they are beautiful!!! :thumbs up

Winston
March 20th, 2010, 06:42 PM
OMG LP I dont ever remember seeing those! those are awesome!

14+ awesome job! Here is my contribution! I love it!

Thank you again for such a memorable gift!

babymomma
March 20th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Awesome work.. You are very talented 14+ :)

Dee-O-Gee
March 20th, 2010, 07:32 PM
I'm tellin' yah....It' the south :pawprint: in her! :thumbs up

Way to go 14+....your art is fabulous! :lovestruck: Where do you sign 14+? On the back's maybe?

Winston
March 20th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Thats where she leaves us all love notes! :D:thumbs up

Sylvie
March 20th, 2010, 08:03 PM
I just love mine.

Thank you again mf

Frenchy
March 20th, 2010, 09:17 PM
I will post both of mine tomorrow :)

14+kitties
March 20th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Holy Crap!! You guys are too much!!!!! :o I just got home from work a while ago and get everyone settled for the night and come here and see this!! I just don't know what to say!! Thank you. You make this ol' gal blush!!! :o
I just want to say there are still a lot of people I want to do pictures for. I have a growing list. I just need more time to do them all.
Thanks guys. :grouphug::grouphug:

growler~GateKeeper
March 21st, 2010, 01:36 AM
Here's my grrl Duffy. Thank you 14+ :grouphug:

chico2
March 21st, 2010, 06:43 AM
I thought it was just fitting to show the work of the talented artist among us(14+)and how she with her talent manages to lift everyones spirit:grouphug:

Frenchy
March 21st, 2010, 10:15 AM
Here are the ones of Bailey and Sam :cloud9: there's also a poem that 14+ wrote on Sam's one , that many of my guests only read half way as they fighting back the tears , yes , it's that good !!! :thumbs up

14+kitties
March 21st, 2010, 10:27 AM
I thought it was just fitting to show the work of the talented artist among us(14+)and how she with her talent manages to lift everyones spirit:grouphug:

:grouphug: Thanks chico! You're a peach!! I know there are many artists on Pets. We all have an artistic streak somewhere. I love doing these for everyone. It's a great pass time when I'm watching TV.

Here are the ones of Bailey and Sam :cloud9: there's also a poem that 14+ wrote on Sam's one , that many of my guests only read half way as they fighting back the tears , yes , it's that good !!! :thumbs up

I think you were the first one to get a picture Frenchy. And the only one to get one that big. :o The plaques that size are too expensive to buy and hubby hasn't gotten that good yet on routering the edges. I need to get a new bit or two for the router.
It's nice to hear people like my poem. ;)

Frenchy
March 21st, 2010, 10:29 AM
14+ , when you become famous with those , you can put this thread on your website , in your gallery :thumbs up

14+kitties
March 21st, 2010, 10:31 AM
14+ , when you become famous with those , you can put this thread on your website , in your gallery :thumbs up

:laughing::laughing: I think the only place I am going to be "famous" is right here on Pets!! :thumbs up That's fine with me!! :cloud9:

aslan
March 21st, 2010, 10:59 AM
14+ if you can let me know what type of bits you need and size's I can get them for you for cost,,or free,,,i have a connection :D.

14+kitties
March 21st, 2010, 01:06 PM
14+ if you can let me know what type of bits you need and size's I can get them for you for cost,,or free,,,i have a connection :D.

We'll talk alsan. :thumbs up Thanks!
I know his sister has some bits that she has a few of. She refinishes furniture. We just need to get down there and see what ones she doesn't use often.

otter
March 21st, 2010, 09:29 PM
My Molly was too honoured by 14+
Her portraits hang by my door, I take her memory with me every where I go.

14+ you are such a special person to capture these sweet souls in your work, all truly beautiful and precious.

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Chico, what a great idea to have a gallery of these works here :thumbs up

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_IQVP0j2YCM8/ScRTzCJ1aGI/AAAAAAAACpM/4Uqfph6b39c/s512/IMG_4417.JPG

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_IQVP0j2YCM8/ScRT120BoAI/AAAAAAAACpU/mlDC2Se5sHk/s512/IMG_4419.JPG

krdahmer
March 21st, 2010, 10:06 PM
14's beautiful work of my man, Fagan. It's right behind me in the office, and I just love it! :grouphug:

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2010, 08:27 AM
You gals are too sweet. Thank you!! :o

ancientgirl
March 22nd, 2010, 08:33 AM
Oh! I just saw this! Here's my beautiful work of art!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Kiska/006-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Kiska/007-1.jpg

And here's the original so you can see just how amazing a job she did.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Kiska/020-1.jpg

14+, I absolutely love this. It's hanging in a wonderful spot, where it can be seen by everyone who comes to visit. I've gotten so many wonderful comments about it. Thank you again, so much for this amazing gift.

tmk
March 22nd, 2010, 09:10 AM
very cool!

shirley1011
March 22nd, 2010, 09:18 AM
amazing talent!!!

BenMax
March 22nd, 2010, 10:03 AM
What talent!! Absolutely gorgeous work.:thumbs up

marko
March 22nd, 2010, 10:14 AM
awesome work 14+ :highfive::highfive:

Chris21711
March 22nd, 2010, 11:10 AM
Finally my self guilt took over....14k gave me this the first time she came to visit when my sweet Cocoa was still on this earth.

I remember once Chico saying that she looked like Hot Chocolate and Whipped Cream :)

BenMax
March 22nd, 2010, 11:12 AM
Sweet Coco is so beautiful! 14+K really captured her in her talent.

Do you mind if I ask what breeds within this dog? I am getting one very similiar and for the first time ever I cannot figure out the breeds...:sorry::offtopic:

Chris21711
March 22nd, 2010, 11:23 AM
Sweet Coco is so beautiful! 14+K really captured her in her talent.

Do you mind if I ask what breeds within this dog? I am getting one very similiar and for the first time ever I cannot figure out the breeds...:sorry::offtopic:

Do I mind, you :crazy: woman :laughing:

I "think" that she had some Wire Haired German Pointer (she had pink lips and pink eyerims, her coat was long but course)/Border Collie (her mannerisms)/Terrier of some kind.....She was a giveaway from a Newspaper ad and they said TerrierX....what do you think?

BenMax
March 22nd, 2010, 12:00 PM
Do I mind, you :crazy: woman :laughing:

I "think" that she had some Wire Haired German Pointer (she had pink lips and pink eyerims, her coat was long but course)/Border Collie (her mannerisms)/Terrier of some kind.....She was a giveaway from a Newspaper ad and they said TerrierX....what do you think?

Your guess is as good as mine. Regardless, she was spectacular!:cloud9:

14+K did her justice.

JennieV
March 22nd, 2010, 01:06 PM
Fantastic work, 14+! wow! I have seen Frenchy's plaque and it is absolutely breathtaking, so I would think the others are just as beautiful!
:highfive::highfive:

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2010, 01:24 PM
I love seeing all the plaques in one thread! It should be renamed the The 14+ Art Gallery! :D

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2010, 01:25 PM
Finally my self guilt took over....14k gave me this the first time she came to visit when my sweet Cocoa was still on this earth.

I remember once Chico saying that she looked like Hot Chocolate and Whipped Cream :)

There's Cocoa!! :cloud9: Thank you hon! Now I can add her to my portfolio too. I still don't know what happened to the one I took.
I umm, hate to remind you. You actually got the picture when you came to visit me the first time with Ethel. We were sitting at my table. You got up and went around to show it to Ethel. (I got a memory like an elephant!!)

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments. I truly appreciate them. :thumbs up

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2010, 01:27 PM
I love seeing all the plaques in one thread! It should be renamed the The 14+ Art Gallery! :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You are funny!!!

rainbow
March 22nd, 2010, 01:30 PM

I agree :thumbs up ....you should pm Marko. :D

I umm, hate to remind you. You actually got the picture when you came to visit me the first time with Ethel. We were sitting at my table. You got up and went around to show it to Ethel. (I got a memory like an elephant!!)

:laughing: I am so not surprised ....that ol' gal can't remember nuttin. :laughing:

rainbow
March 22nd, 2010, 01:32 PM
Here are the beautiful ones I just received .....

Chris21711
March 22nd, 2010, 01:42 PM

Now that you mention it, I think you are right :laughing:

:laughing: I am so not surprised ....that ol' gal can't remember nuttin. :laughing:

rainbow
March 22nd, 2010, 01:46 PM

Looks just like ya :laughing:

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2010, 02:21 PM

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif

Tundra_Queen
March 22nd, 2010, 05:13 PM
wow 14+...there are lots here that I have never seen before!!! I love them all. I don't know how u do it, but they are just beautiful!! :thumbs up

Dog Dancer
March 22nd, 2010, 09:47 PM
14+ my goodness these are all so wonderful. I am in awe of your talent to say nothing of your generosity. You have acrued so much good karma, one day watch out..... Again, they are all gorgeous and will be well loved by those who have received them. :grouphug: to you!

TeriM
March 22nd, 2010, 10:37 PM
Absolutely wonderful :cloud9:.

mummummum
March 23rd, 2010, 06:00 AM
As representational drawings, they are quite accomplished but more importantly 14+ ~ you are able to capture their animal spirits ~ and that's love at work!

14+kitties
March 23rd, 2010, 07:53 AM
Ummm, OUCH!? Good thing I don't claim to be an artist. :p Seeing as my tool of use is something that can get up to 900 degrees I guess I'll take that backhanded compliment. :shrug:

mummummum
March 23rd, 2010, 07:57 AM
Ummm, OUCH!? Good thing I don't claim to be an artist. :embarassed :p Seeing as my tool of use is something that can get up to 900 degrees I guess I'll take that backhanded compliment. :shrug:

Ooooohhh no ~ I was being complimentary! You are accomplished!!

Chris21711
March 23rd, 2010, 09:13 AM

If this thread wasn't about 14k's wonderful work.......you know what smiley I would be giving ya' :frustrated:

14+kitties
March 23rd, 2010, 11:28 AM
If this thread wasn't about 14k's wonderful work.......you know what smiley I would be giving ya' :frustrated:

Don't let that stop you hon. ;)

Chris21711
March 23rd, 2010, 11:40 AM
Don't let that stop you hon. ;)

:D I gotz 14k's permission :evil:

TeriM
April 24th, 2010, 08:17 PM
I needed to add my lovely gift to the 14+ Art Gallery :lovestruck:. Thanks again 14+ :angel:.

14+kitties
April 24th, 2010, 11:17 PM
You are so welcome Teri!! :grouphug:

Chaser
April 24th, 2010, 11:28 PM
It is so neat seeing all these in one place. Amazing work 14+ :thumbs up

chico2
April 25th, 2010, 09:12 AM
WOW 14+,once again,amazing:thumbs up

BrownEyedGirl
April 25th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Oh my gosh - these are stunning. What an amazing talent you have. Wow

Rottielover
April 25th, 2010, 03:20 PM
They are all amazing, catching every last detail. You sure have a gift

H.P.
April 25th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Wow! I was trying to tell if these were drawings or paintings, to find out they are wood burnings is VERY impressive. they are beautiful and so detailed!

Love4himies
May 5th, 2010, 08:24 AM
My sweet Rose :lovestruck:

Thank you again, 14+. I am touched.

14+kitties
May 5th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Do you remember the picture that one is from L4? It's one you posted a while back when she was high on nip. I really wanted to do the one where she was up side down but thought it might look weird. One day when I have some free time I may try it just to see. :D

Chris21711
May 5th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Great going again 14k :thumbs up

14k donated a piece of her Art to HelenNutmeg to be auctioned to raise funds for her rescue......Helen hasn't posted it, so I'm going to...it appears that 14k is too modest :rolleyes: go figure....I think she did an excellent job :)

14+kitties
May 5th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Aww thank you Chris! I sent you a pic of that cause I know you love Bassets. I am so happy with the way that one came out. It was hubby's favourite! His name is Virgil. Quite a handsome dude, isn't he?

aslan
May 5th, 2010, 08:55 AM
OMG that is absolutely gorgeous and soooo thoughtful 14+. I love all of your work but i did have a fav...now i have two.

happycats
May 5th, 2010, 09:01 AM
OMG what a beautiful job you have done on all of them!! :)
You have an amazing talent, not only as an artist, but by warming peoples hearts and providing lifetime memories of furry family members. You should feel so proud :highfive:

Chris21711
May 5th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Aww thank you Chris! I sent you a pic of that cause I know you love Bassets. I am so happy with the way that one came out. It was hubby's favourite! His name is Virgil. Quite a handsome dude, isn't he?

Well......I got tired of waiting for you to post it :frustrated:....j/k....It is excellent m/f :thumbs up....Pepe thought it was a dandy....You know, one artist to another :)

Love4himies
May 5th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Do you remember the picture that one is from L4? It's one you posted a while back when she was high on nip. I really wanted to do the one where she was up side down but thought it might look weird. One day when I have some free time I may try it just to see. :D

She was a hoot, :laughing:. This cat is soooooo unique that I can't even express it in words.

Dog Dancer
May 5th, 2010, 02:23 PM
All I can say is wow! You even do people... And Virgil - omg how wonderful.

rainbow
May 5th, 2010, 03:02 PM
I just noticed the last three additions to the 14+ Art Gallery. :o

Beautiful work as usual from such a talented lady. :thumbs up :cloud9:

And, soooo nice of you to donate Virgil to the bassett rescue. :angel:

chico2
May 5th, 2010, 03:46 PM
OMG 14+,you are just one of a kind,generous,incredibly talented and have a heart of gold

14+kitties
May 5th, 2010, 04:43 PM
OMG that is absolutely gorgeous and soooo thoughtful 14+. I love all of your work but i did have a fav...now i have two.

But that will only be till I do your picture - it's coming eventually, I promise - and then you will have to have a fav for sure! :laughing:

Well......I got tired of waiting for you to post it :frustrated:....j/k....It is excellent m/f :thumbs up....Pepe thought it was a dandy....You know, one artist to another :)

I am honoured. Pepe does such meticulous work with his houses and the other pieces in your home. They are simply exquisite!! :cloud9:

All I can say is wow! You even do people... And Virgil - omg how wonderful.

Actually TeriM was the first person I had attempted to do. I didn't quite do her justice but I will keep on trying.

BusterBoo
May 5th, 2010, 04:45 PM
WOW! Amazing work.... where do we sign up :lovestruck:

14+kitties
May 5th, 2010, 04:45 PM
And, soooo nice of you to donate Virgil to the bassett rescue. :angel:

Helen had sent me pictures of different bassets she has had in her rescue as well as her own. When I saw Virgil's picture I fell in love with his eyes. So soulful. I knew I had to do that picture. :cloud9: I think it would be wonderful if his forever family saw the picture and bid on it. :fingerscr

aslan
May 5th, 2010, 04:46 PM
oh now i'm gonna be stressed..tho i love them all i really love the one for Sylvie and now the gorgeous bassett..No pressure on my end i enjoy seeing your beautiful work and how happy it makes everyone mf.

14+kitties
May 5th, 2010, 04:47 PM
I just want to say thank you to all of you for your wonderful comments. :cloud9: It does my heart good to know you all like what I try to do. :cloud9: There is an old saying - It's better to give than receive. When it comes to my woodburnings I love giving!! I just hope you guys don't mind the receiving. :p

14+kitties
May 5th, 2010, 05:07 PM
WOW! Amazing work.... where do we sign up :lovestruck:

I think you're on the list somewhere. :laughing:

oh now i'm gonna be stressed..tho i love them all i really love the one for Sylvie and now the gorgeous bassett..No pressure on my end i enjoy seeing your beautiful work and how happy it makes everyone mf.

Thanks! :o

Dee-O-Gee
May 5th, 2010, 09:42 PM
It does my heart good to know you all like what I try to do.

pffftt! What the heck is with this try bit 14+? :frustrated: There's no trying in art especially when it's fine, talented art! :thumbs up

14+kitties
May 6th, 2010, 12:12 PM
pffftt! What the heck is with this try bit 14+? :frustrated: There's no trying in art especially when it's fine, talented art! :thumbs up

Nooo, the "try" comes in with "trying" to make people happy when they get the plaque. I am never sure how it is going to be received. Especially when it's someone I haven't met in person.

marko
December 6th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Here's the one of Ziglet hanging on the wall, this pic is just okay, it's SO much nicer in reality.
Thanks again 14+ :grouphug: :goodvibes:

ancientgirl
December 6th, 2010, 08:11 AM
That's simply beautiful.

mastifflover
December 6th, 2010, 08:50 AM
14+ I always knew you were an angel but you are so talented as well. You actually can feel the spirit of the animals in the portraits of them. I never saw this thread before

Dog Dancer
December 6th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Wow, I am stunned by the detail in these pics. It is truly amazing, 14+ your talent, and heart, know no bounds. Bless you for the love and emotion that goes into these portraits. I am certain that the recipients are overwhelmed by them.:grouphug:

Kalou
December 6th, 2010, 11:36 AM
these are amazing! How do you do these 14+?

Love4himies
December 6th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Many pictures don't portray how well she captures the eyes of the animal, it is just remarkable. I have the one of Rose in my office so I can see her all day :lovestruck:. It is like Mastifflover stated, she captures the spirit.

BenMax
December 6th, 2010, 12:34 PM
That is absolutely stunning! Wonderful artwork that captures the essence of who they were and are.

sassylemon
December 6th, 2010, 02:07 PM
:D

Those are beautiful 14+. You are very talented!

Tundra_Queen
December 6th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Another Beautiful portrait 14+!! Just beautiful!

rainbow
December 6th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Amazing work once again, 14+ :lovestruck:

chico2
December 6th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Well,since I started this art-gallery,I should add my sweet boy Rocky too,I know I showed him before,but he belongs in the gallery,thank you my friend..

14+kitties
December 6th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Thank you Marko and chico for adding your pics to the "gallery". And thank you again chico for starting the gallery. :D
Sometimes I am so anxious to send out the pictures so folks can get them that I forget to take pictures of them first. In fact that is what happened with Markos' and chicos'. Silly of me. One day if I manage to get a website up I will add a link to this thread. :thumbs up
Thanks again everyone. :grouphug:

these are amazing! How do you do these 14+?

They are woodburnt Kalou. Possibly better known as pyrography. A little birdie told me I am getting the Cadillac of burners for Christmas this year. :D I can't wait!! I hope to be able to do finer lines and more detail with the new burner. :fingerscr:fingerscr

Koteburo
December 6th, 2010, 07:20 PM
One of the best parts is that in her art work 14+ can capture the subtleties of every cat's face, because each cat has a different face. People that don't spend time with cats think they all look alike, like clones with different fur colors but it's not like that at all and 14+ shows she can portrait them as individuals with their distinctive features and the subtle ones as well.