Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

URGENT!!! Looking for an abandonned shih tzu in the Brossard area

diandpat
March 20th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Crossposting from Facebook (with permission)

URGENT!!! Looking for an abandonned shih tzu in the Brossard area

Today at 12:47pm
We are in a total PANIC!!! We are looking for a shih tzu that was dumped in the streets. Witness have seen him cross the highway 132 in St-Constant and the patrollers of AMR responded. Once on the scene the shih tzu was located on the side of the turtle river. The patroler was able to corner him but we were shocked when he decided to dive into the river...Helpless we watched him drift away in the current till he made in on the bay.
We imediately posted him in the local newspaper and he was picked up by someone whom resides in Brossard. We were contacted by the person and was given the horrible news that he has once again escaped.
The problem is that he is no longer on our territory. We are very worried as to what will happen to him. The police have been contacted and we hope that if anyone find him they will contact us!

450-638-9698 or 514-779-9265

Please help, we want to be able to give this precious soul a new life!

Below is a picture of a shih-tzu who looks very similar to the dog we are looking for. But he is all cream colored and very dirty.

diandpat
March 20th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Who the Hell dumps a 10lb dog on the road???? OMG :cry::cry:

Macomom
March 20th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Thanks for posting this diandpat.

NoahGrey
March 20th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Hopefully the dog is found safe and sound.

ACO22

Frenchy
March 20th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Witness have seen him cross the highway 132 in St-Constant

holy :censored: this is such a dangerous area :wall: and he swam all the way to Brossard ? :eek: omg .... there's many condos on that side , I'm hoping someone will be able to pick him up :pray:

Love4himies
March 20th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Please keep us updated if you get any new info, diandpat
:loser: :wall: :evil: :mad: evil people.

chico2
March 20th, 2010, 05:14 PM
OMG,poor little pup:pray:he'll be safe:fingerscr
Some people are just evil creatures:evil:

hazelrunpack
March 20th, 2010, 05:43 PM
I hope he's found safe and sound soon, diandpat!!! :fingerscr :pray:

diandpat
March 20th, 2010, 06:22 PM
holy :censored: this is such a dangerous area :wall: and he swam all the way to Brossard ? :eek: omg .... there's many condos on that side , I'm hoping someone will be able to pick him up :pray:

I KNOW it is sooooooooo dangerous where this little one is running, no doubt terrified :(

Still no news but I will keep this thread posted. Please feel free to crosspost anywhere you deem helpful.

diandpat
March 21st, 2010, 02:56 PM
still no news or new sightings :(
:pray: some kind soul has taken him in and he is safe :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
March 21st, 2010, 02:57 PM
Still praying, diandpat! :goodvibes:

14+kitties
March 21st, 2010, 03:11 PM
:pray::fingerscr:goodvibes:

chico2
March 21st, 2010, 04:38 PM
DaP,I am sure all of us here are hoping to see a good ending to this poor little dog:pray::fingerscr:goodvibes:

BenMax
March 22nd, 2010, 09:33 AM
We received an e-mail regarding this little one. I live in Brossard and keeping my eyes open. Poor little one...:(

BusterBoo
March 22nd, 2010, 05:43 PM
the temps will be getting colder as the week goes on....hopefully this little one has a warm place for the night :(

hezbglad
March 25th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Animatch just got a new Shi tzu in that looks just like this one...hopefully it's him..

chico2
March 25th, 2010, 08:32 AM
:pray::fingerscr I sure hope it is and that he's ok,poor little one:pray: