Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

well now.. THAT was odd.

babymomma
March 19th, 2010, 06:02 AM
lol.. Im in my first class of school right now..

But My day is off to a crazy start..

I was standing by the main door of the school and I saw a cat run across the parking lot. Then it came up the steps to the porch SCRATCHING TO GET IN !

Its ear was half ripped off so, it had no collar.. What was I supposed to do? :o

I opened the door a crack and he came in and I picked him up.. He was REALLY friendly so A bunch of people came around to pet him and he loved it all.

I couldnt just put him back outside, there was buses coming in and a bunch of teenagers that dont givva d@mn about anything parking out front.. So I walked through the school with this Black and white cat in my arms and EVERYBODY was doing double takes and going WTF. lol..

So I got to the office and told them what happened and that I couldnt in good conscience let him back outside cuase he might get hit.

And The secretary just looked at me like "What the h*ell do you expect me to do about it so I asked her if she could call around the area for anybody missing a cat.. BUt as we were doing that, A girl walked by and was like "WTF, thats my aunts cat"

Soooooo, She called her aunt and she came got him...

:o :laughing:

Now tell me thats not an interesting start to the school day. :p

Love4himies
March 19th, 2010, 06:35 AM
It sure is and what a rescue :angel: :thumbs up.

Hopefully "auntie" will keep her poor cat inside :pray:.

babymomma
March 19th, 2010, 06:40 AM
It sure is and what a rescue :angel: :thumbs up.

Hopefully "auntie" will keep her poor cat inside :pray:.

Thats what Im hoping too :(He was SO far from home the oor thing and he was freezing! :(

chico2
March 19th, 2010, 06:52 AM
BM,A great rescue for sure,you did good:thumbs up

Golden Girls
March 19th, 2010, 07:22 AM
Wtg BM :thumbs up

14+kitties
March 19th, 2010, 07:38 AM
At least this one ended well. :highfive: babymomma. How many more stories, how many more pleas are we going to hear about lost outdoor cats before people learn?:wall: Cats can't fight cars, dogs and other cats and always come out on top!!!Most of them don't end happily :wall: Sorry for the mini rant bm. Good job!

ancientgirl
March 19th, 2010, 08:30 AM
So glad to hear this had a happy ending. Hopefully the woman will learn from this.

That was a great thing you did.

babymomma
March 19th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Thanks guys.

So I was talking to his owners niece and his ear is missing Because the people her aunt got him from abused him so badley:wall: poor baby.. yet he trusts people so easily.. its amazing really..

I think he was attracted to the school because he's such a people lover and there were so many of us there.

Tundra_Queen
March 20th, 2010, 07:40 PM
bm...you did great!!! I'm so glad someone knew the owner!