Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

RIP Lil Kitty

Winston
March 18th, 2010, 04:27 PM
RIP and run free to the bridge!

For today I will call this kitty Smokey...cause that was the beautiful color it was! I left to go to an appointment today only to find a kitty up the street that had been hit by a car. Animal Control was called by me. There was no one around to claim responsibilty...My heart was just so broken...This is one the BIGGEST reasons I cannot let mine cats out ever!! I wish others all felt the same way. I hope it was painless and quick.

RIP Smokey! :candle:

BenMax
March 18th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Ahh geez Winston.:(

I don't know what people do not understand about leaving their animals free.

RIP little one.:rip:

14+kitties
March 18th, 2010, 05:05 PM
:candle::rip: Smokey :candle:

It seems cats are still throw away. Let them outside with no supervision - they're ok, they only go this far..... till they go further and a car hits them. :(
My tears tonight will be for this one...

chico2
March 18th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Oh no Winston,I am sorry you had to see this,I will never understand how people care so little to let their kittys roam free.
I love my cats with my heart and soul,would never,ever,let them have to face the dangers out there.
:rip:sweet little one:candle:

Winston
March 18th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Chico what really makes me mad is that no one was there to claim responsibility?? at least take it to a vet? heck move it from the road? OMG thats what makes me so angry! sure it is horrible that you may hit a cat but at least own up to it. This will be forever on my mind...looked so beautiful!
At least the Animal COntrol will be able to still identify it if it was someones kitty that maybe escaped cause it looked like he had not been there very long.

:candle:

babymomma
March 18th, 2010, 08:47 PM
R.I.P little kitty :( ..

Some people really just dont care :(

Frenchy
March 18th, 2010, 09:13 PM
RIP Smokey :(

I don't get why people still let their cats to run free outside :frustrated:

hazelrunpack
March 18th, 2010, 09:34 PM
I'm sorry, Winston :grouphug: :cry:

:candle: Smokey

krdahmer
March 18th, 2010, 11:41 PM
:candle::cry:

Dee-O-Gee
March 18th, 2010, 11:42 PM
So sad Winston. :(

:rip: Sweet Little Kitty. :candle:

Love4himies
March 19th, 2010, 07:52 AM
This just breaks my heart :cry: :(.

:rip: Smokey :candle:

binkybuff
March 19th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Poor kitty. :rip: Thank you, for showing this kitty the respect it needed.

I am a firm believer of kitties being indoors. Mine is, she, and the others before her were not allowed outside. They are just as happy, are healthy, and SAFE.

take care
binky

Winston
March 19th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Thank you all ! I knew coming here you would all understand the profound sadness that you get when you see these things! Just makes you wonder!
Smokey did deserve this post and I also want to say whomever the person was that took the call at Animal Control "thank you" for being so prompt in picking this poor kitty up off the road!

Run free of pain little one!!! :rip::cat:

marko
March 19th, 2010, 04:39 PM
These things really bother me as well. Sorry you had to see this today Winston.

RIP sweet kitten :candle:

the gang
March 24th, 2010, 05:14 PM
poor baby:cry: