Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Desperately seeking for info!!!

Tasha G.
September 1st, 2004, 11:56 AM
My mother and i were looking thru this website as we are trying to find information about the Mexican Hairless dogs we are interested in perhaps purchasing one however we can't seem to find a breeder in our area.
( Montreal, Quebec) could you please help us in our search.

Thanks a million ;)

Luba
September 1st, 2004, 05:16 PM
What makes you want this breed specifically?
IF you're not set on it perhaps you can tell us of your lifestyle and such where you live, house, apt, yard, hot/cold climate and we can suggest some things.

Not sure if you're gonna have any luck but try petfinder
www.petfinder.com

trescanis
September 3rd, 2004, 03:05 AM
You do realize this breed cannot tolerate bright sun or the cold? *shiver* < thinking about the cold cold winters in Montreal..... http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/weihnachten/xmas-smiley-014.gif

Luba
September 3rd, 2004, 11:03 AM
Obviously the Montreal was added AFTER I posted my suggestion and the OP didn't respond to my post.

trescanis
September 3rd, 2004, 11:59 AM
Obviously the Montreal was added AFTER I posted my suggestion

I didn't notice any editing done by the original poster. :confused: Or is that not what you meant?

GsdDiamond
September 3rd, 2004, 01:46 PM
Editing can be done after the fact without anyone knowing. (original post)

(1st edit after original post)

(2nd edit after original post)

(3rd and final edit)

So you see, Luba was correct.

trescanis
September 3rd, 2004, 04:37 PM
Editing can be done after the fact without anyone knowing. (original post)

I did not know that, I think I've edited 2 posts ( almost immediately after posting ) and each time it showed an edit was done. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/fragend/confused-smiley-013.gif

P.S. ~ I never said the poster that replied was incorrect, I simply said I never noticed any editing.

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/tiere/animal-smiley-085.gif

Sneaky2006
September 3rd, 2004, 05:19 PM
Trescanis... If you don't put a reason for editing it won't show that it was edited!

trescanis
September 3rd, 2004, 07:52 PM
Trescanis... If you don't put a reason for editing it won't show that it was edited!

Ahhhhhhh, I learn something new every day! Different boards, different thingies....

Thanks! :)

goldenblaze
September 3rd, 2004, 09:44 PM
Hi There,

Just some advice :) Please don't buy a Mexican Hairless from Paws R Us Kennel in Quebec. I know they have them but please read threads about Paws. I see a ad in the newspaper from them today, again please stay away from them as some believe they are a puppy mill. :mad:

Luba
September 3rd, 2004, 10:21 PM
There are lots of bybs and mills having field days with this breed.

Donna Marie
September 9th, 2004, 04:02 PM
:confused: Isn't it a little cold for that breed of dog in your climate?

meggie1425
September 9th, 2004, 05:16 PM
If you REALLY have to get a hairless breed, there are also chinese cresteds. Theres is a rescue for them in new york which you can view at www.petfinder.com and if you do get a hairless breed, remember to buy lots of doggie sweaters!!