Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It' a boy !!

exkalibur
March 17th, 2010, 12:16 AM
Here is a picture of our faithfull companion that passed away 5 years ago and one of the new kid coming home next month...

jaylow51
March 17th, 2010, 12:31 AM
Your first was so regal & hansom - I hope your soon to be new addition will bring you as much love as the first. A new beginning !:pawprint::pawprint:

Tundra_Queen
March 17th, 2010, 12:40 AM
He is so sweet!

Your first boy was such a beauty!

Kay9
March 17th, 2010, 12:42 AM
Both are beauties! The babe is very sweet. :lovestruck:

exkalibur
March 17th, 2010, 12:59 AM
These guys will help to raise the pup...... Lord have mercy on me :laughing:

TeriM
March 17th, 2010, 01:04 AM
Hehe, I suspect some kitties are gonna be a wee bit miffed at you for a while :D. Congrats on your new addition, is that a shepard pup? Your old guy was gorgeous :lovestruck:.

exkalibur
March 17th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Hehe, I suspect some kitties are gonna be a wee bit miffed at you for a while :D. Congrats on your new addition, is that a shepard pup? Your old guy was gorgeous :lovestruck:.

It is a sheppard. The kitties won't be as upset as the poodle :D

Melinda
March 17th, 2010, 06:39 AM
what a handsome boy he was, and the pup is just too sweet. Ummm your "crew" doesn't look too energetic about helping you raise him *L* nice looking fur family!

hazelrunpack
March 17th, 2010, 09:13 AM
It is a sheppard. The kitties won't be as upset as the poodle :D
:laughing:

He's a real cutie, that's for sure. He'll win them over with his sweet face and charming personality. :D

Your big boy was absolutely gorgeous!!! :flirt:

ancientgirl
March 17th, 2010, 09:28 AM
What a handsome boy you had. And what a little cutie you have coming your way. I'm sure the kitties will be teaching him all the best naughty things to do.:laughing:

exkalibur
March 20th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Just received a pic of the pup...5 weeks old. Can't wait to bring him home.

Macomom
March 20th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Your beautiful GSD looked so noble....and your new guy is sooo floofy, I just want to hug him.
I am sure the wise council of kitties will keep everything under control and well looked after. All the best of luck :)

hazelrunpack
March 20th, 2010, 08:40 PM
He's getting handsome! And big! Amazing how quickly they grow at this age! :lovestruck:

Sylvie
March 21st, 2010, 08:08 AM
Congratulations on your new boy. What a sweetie:lovestruck: