Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello

tatsu
March 17th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Hi, I just signed up, thought this be a cool place to talk about pets & get advice. Currently I have several pets:

Husky/Retriever mix named Juno, he's between 15-17yrs old. He's very sweet, sensitive & friendly. He was rescued from a junk yard when he was a puppy.
Current health: has mild arthritis, underweight, had a stroke once, cancer & now has a genital infection...which is a bummer but I guess it's because of his age. At least he eats great & loves hanging outside with me! =)

Husky/Malamute mix named Balto, he's going to be 9 this year, although he acts like a puppy. He's incredibly smart, stubborn, wild, crazy, demanding, dominant & harasses every animal he comes across.

Tuxedo Cat named Molly, she's probally 20 years old? She's sweet, mischievous & very demanding. My mom found her on the street & the kitten was still nursing! So, she was rescued (after I had begged to keep her).
Current health: has hyperactive thyroid. We're giving her more food & an herbal remedy, she's doing better!

White fronted Ionis parrot named Conchita. We rescued her from a guy who went to jail & his wife was mistreating the bird, so we saved her. Conchita is very moody, destructive & a loud mouth.

Chinese Water Dragon named Drago who's 8yrs old. He's very tame, curious about everything & likes to jump on my arm so he can perch on my shoulder.
Current Health: has a shedding problem due to difficultly maintaining high humidity levels.

So, those are the current pets we have. We've had others in the past, all of which had lived to a ripe-old age. I love having pets! Someday, I would like to have a bearded dragon, shiba-inu & a cow! That won't happen 'till we have a house built on our lot upstate though.

Sorry for writing so much.

hazelrunpack
March 17th, 2010, 01:09 AM
Sounds like you have an interesting and busy household. :D

We'll need pics of all of them when you get a chance, please. :thumbs up

Welcome to the board, tatsu!

Melinda
March 17th, 2010, 07:45 AM
welcome to the board! quite the family you have there *L* my sister raises dragons, she has a red flamed one that is to die for!! they are so friendly and love nothing more than to sit on our shoulders and take in their surroundings, hope to see pictures of yours soon

Tundra_Queen
March 19th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Hi...Welcome to the forum! and u never had to apologize about writing too much about your pets! :D