Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Long Overdue Pictures

Chaser
March 11th, 2010, 11:18 PM
After not posting in over a month I figured since I'm around today I should add some pics of the furkids :D

Kailey and Chase being super cute....with Kailey cuddling a toy, as usual :lovestruck: My coworker gave Kailey a fuzzy pink Kong Wubba and I swear she has slept with it every night for a month...she loves her toys! (Note to self: get a pic of Kailey and her Wubba!)

Rupert just doing his thing....with no oozing, flaking or gross crusties in sight (SO glad he''s better!) I got him a super cute new collar but he's so fluffy you can't see it in this pic....it's an orange and green argyle pattern.

hazelrunpack
March 11th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Oh, be still my heart! :flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

Cuteness overload!!! :lovestruck:

The one of Chase and Kailey is just too sweet! And Rupert is looking so much better! :goodvibes:

Kay9
March 12th, 2010, 01:13 AM
What sweet little cuddle bugs!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

chico2
March 12th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Chaser,glad to see you back,also that pretty Rupert is doing so much better:thumbs up
Kailey and Chase's pic just says love and happiness:lovestruck:

Love4himies
March 12th, 2010, 09:39 AM
After not posting in over a month I figured since I'm around today I should add some pics of the furkids :D

I see you have been trained right by pets.ca members and understand our addiction of looking at everybody's sweet smiling pets :laughing: :thumbs up

I just want to get my face in Rubert's fur and give him lots of belly kisses :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Chaser
March 12th, 2010, 10:34 AM
LOL....I gotta admit I love all the compliments they get :D

Kailey and Chase just did that last night when I logged into Pets.....almost like they were trying to make sure I could get a cute picture to share with you!

ancientgirl
March 12th, 2010, 11:07 AM
I love all the sleepy cuddles going on with Chase and Kailey. Rupert looks so soft! I'm so happy his issues have cleared up.

Dog Dancer
March 12th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Please tell Kaily and Chase we appreciate that very much! Rupert of course is magnificent looking. I wanna snuggle him too.

14+kitties
March 12th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Awww Rupert. So glad he is doing better. :cloud9: You know if he ever needs rehomed.............. :D
And the puppers...... too sweet!!

Chaser
March 12th, 2010, 03:04 PM
You know if he ever needs rehomed.............. :D

Ummm.....not a chance :D

14+kitties
March 12th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Ummm.....not a chance :D

:shrug: The offer stands. I have an uneven number of black kitties right now. Wait........ no, I don't. :headslap: I keep forgetting about the black and white (mostly black) dude in the greenhouse. :o

Chaser
March 12th, 2010, 03:17 PM
:shrug: The offer stands. I have an uneve number of black kitties right now. Wait........ no, I don't. :headslap: I keep forgetting about the black and white (mostly black) dude in the greenhouse. :o

LOL...well your logic for Rupert-napping just went right out the window now didn't it? :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
March 12th, 2010, 04:50 PM
What cutie pies! Love the fluffy kitty too,,he looks so soft.

14+kitties
March 12th, 2010, 04:56 PM
LOL...well your logic for Rupert-napping just went right out the window now didn't it? :laughing:

Ummm, nope. 'Cause I am still not 100% sure what I am doing with the dude. Depends on what the neighbour says when I talk to him/her. :rolleyes:

mummummum
March 12th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Mmmmmmmmm...I could just squeeeeze in there between Chase and Kailey I think. AND, I'd like to borrow Rupert as a neck warmer. :D

luckypenny
March 12th, 2010, 10:09 PM
I love the way Chase and Kailey always seem to be snuggled up together :cloud9:. Rupert looks awfully cozy too :lovestruck:.

Dee-O-Gee
March 12th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Ah Chaser...just too friggin adorable. Nothing better than snuggle pictures! :cloud9: