Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

How cute is this ? Thanks Dog Dancer !

Frenchy
March 11th, 2010, 01:42 PM
I also got this with the stuffies yesterday , Dog Dancer's hubby made this ! And I must confess ... I didn't know how to use it until 14+ sent me a pic of hers :laughing: I think it's so cool , it's the first thing you see when you come in my kitchen now :thumbs up thanks again Dog Dancer !

it does look like Paddington is up there :laughing:

hazelrunpack
March 11th, 2010, 01:47 PM
That is really cute!!! Does it just hang up there on the corner by itself?

Frenchy
March 11th, 2010, 01:47 PM
That is really cute!!! Does it just hang up there on the corner by itself?

Yep ! So you can switch it whenever you like. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
March 11th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Neat! Great gift, DD!

BenMax
March 11th, 2010, 01:52 PM
I had to take a 2nd look.

That was nice of DD! WOw - looks like you have real friends Frenchy..!:thumbs up

mummummum
March 11th, 2010, 02:09 PM
That's nifty !

babymomma
March 11th, 2010, 05:25 PM
so i was looking at it trying to figure out what he gave you for the cats to climb on.. *Facepalm*

its reaally cutee.

Dog Dancer
March 11th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Frenchy, I'm glad you liked it. It's interesting though, the one I have at home is actually going the other way - it's standing on top of the door frame looking down... I may have to turn mine around though because we have crown molding and his tail gets stuck! I never would have thought to put it the way yours is, although he doesn't look like has as good a grip as my kitty does.

Tundra_Queen
March 11th, 2010, 06:21 PM
that is cute! LOL

14+kitties
March 11th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Frenchy, I'm glad you liked it. It's interesting though, the one I have at home is actually going the other way - it's standing on top of the door frame looking down... I may have to turn mine around though because we have crown molding and his tail gets stuck! I never would have thought to put it the way yours is, although he doesn't look like has as good a grip as my kitty does.

Mine couldn't go the way you have yours DD. Not enough door frames and the ones we have are too close to the ceiling. My booboo that Frenchy put her kitty that way. Personally I like it! And so does Timmy! He keeps trying to climb the wall to get that black kitty!! :D

Marcha
March 11th, 2010, 06:58 PM
I love it!!

ancientgirl
March 11th, 2010, 07:14 PM
How unbelievably cool! At first I thought you got a new kitty. lol

Frenchy
March 11th, 2010, 07:42 PM
My booboo that Frenchy put her kitty that way. Personally I like it!

I like it too :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
March 11th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Wow..what a kewl cat! :D

Maybe DD could send a picture of her's posing the other way. :shrug:

growler~GateKeeper
March 11th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Very cute!! :D

Dog Dancer
March 12th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Okay, I actually have two of these kitties at home. The one that Frenchy has doesn't sit quite right on my door frame because the crown molding blocks his tail, but you get the idea....
Wow those are big...

14+kitties
March 12th, 2010, 02:05 PM
I like the first one DD. Mmmm, may have to get my scroll saw working for a while. :D Hope it still runs. Haven't used it in a year or so. :fingerscr