Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It's x-mas !!! no wait ... it's easter !

Frenchy
March 10th, 2010, 05:00 PM
The fuzzbutts got this in the mail , a box full of stuffies :crazy: thanks to 14+ !!

since I have many pics ... here we go :D as you can see , she also sent me one of her black cat :laughing: just kidding , as soon as I opened the box , Paddy just had to jump in :p

Frenchy
March 10th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Just in time for Easter :crazy:

Frenchy
March 10th, 2010, 05:03 PM
some more .... Nelly was a bit overprotective of them :frustrated: so I gave the smaller ones to Jack right away , while Sienna and Nelly were inspecting the other ones :p

Frenchy
March 10th, 2010, 05:05 PM
In the first one , Sienna stopped to watch Jack run away with the small bunny :laughing:

Frenchy
March 10th, 2010, 05:06 PM
And Jack took "his" in the bedroom , like he always does when he doesn't want to get bothered :laughing:

14+kitties
March 10th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Aww sweet!!! So cute seeing them playing with the bunnies. I expect a lot of them will be destuffed by tonight. ;)
You make sure you look after my black kitty for me please. :D

aslan
March 10th, 2010, 05:11 PM
for some reason i am having a visual of a massacre happening,,stuffing everywhere..Jack looks too cute with his little bunny but i notice a large presence missing from the photo's..

14+kitties
March 10th, 2010, 05:13 PM
for some reason i am having a visual of a massacre happening,,stuffing everywhere..Jack looks too cute with his little bunny but i notice a large presence missing from the photo's..

That's what I was thinking too. Churchill doesn't like stuffies?

Frenchy
March 10th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Churchill is used to be tied up outside 24/7 :( so he doesn't know what to do with toys. I'm hoping he'll get the hang of it :goodvibes:

as for the destuffing ... yes I can see it coming :laughing: once they are , I'll make skineez with them :thumbs up

aslan
March 10th, 2010, 05:17 PM
you never know they might surprise you,,all the stuffies we got the boys at christmas are all still in one peice...oh and 14+ you rock incase you weren't told that lately.:thumbs up

14+kitties
March 10th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Churchill is used to be tied up outside 24/7 :( so he doesn't know what to do with toys. I'm hoping he'll get the hang of it :goodvibes:

as for the destuffing ... yes I can see it coming :laughing: once they are , I'll make skineez with them :thumbs up

Great idea for the skineez! They seem to love those. It's so sad Churchill doesn't know what to do with them. Maybe Jack can show him. :crazy:

you never know they might surprise you,,all the stuffies we got the boys at christmas are all still in one peice...oh and 14+ you rock incase you weren't told that lately.:thumbs up

Awww phshaww! I was sending out the other thing so thought what the heck, might as well do it big! :shrug:

Frenchy
March 10th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Awww phshaww! I was sending out the other thing so thought what the heck, might as well do it big! :shrug:

Yep , that other thing :cry: :grouphug:

luckypenny
March 10th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Yayyy, a chomping, ripping, dismembering, beheading, gutting pawty :crazy:!! Those are the best kind :laughing:.

Love the pics Frenchy, specially the one of Jack with a great big smile on his face :lovestruck:.

Good thing no one confused Paddington with a stuffy :eek: :D.

14+kitties
March 10th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Ha! Forgot I took this!! You could have had Timmy had I not taken him out of the box 20 times!!! :laughing:

the gang
March 10th, 2010, 06:40 PM
so sweet pictures :thumbs up, the pins love toys, but after 10 min they all start to fight even if they all have the same ones , little brats lol, brenda and the pins.

growler~GateKeeper
March 10th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Great pics :D What a sweet gift 14+ :thumbs up

The 2nd pic of post #2 everyone is trying to get the biggest bunny :laughing:

Frenchy
March 10th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Ha! Forgot I took this!! You could have had Timmy had I not taken him out of the box 20 times!!! :laughing:

:laughing: wouldn't that been a hoot :laughing:
so sweet pictures :thumbs up, the pins love toys, but after 10 min they all start to fight even if they all have the same ones , little brats lol, brenda and the pins.

yes Nelly got a bit growly so I spread the stuffies around , later she and Sienna were both running around the house with their own bunnies :thumbs up

The 2nd pic of post #2 everyone is trying to get the biggest bunny :laughing:

Sienna won ! :crazy: she was parading around the house with it , shacking it from side to side , I thought she was going to fly away with it :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
March 10th, 2010, 08:19 PM
14+ you out did yourself. :angel:

They all look like they're getting along well with the bunnies! Can we have some skineez pics when they're done Frenchy? :)

Frenchy
March 10th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Can we have some skineez pics when they're done Frenchy? :)

no problem :thumbs up

it's now 9:25 pm and .... all the bunnies are still alive :crazy: then again , all the dogs are sleeping :laughing: they're exhausted from the bunny hunt :crazy:

hazelrunpack
March 10th, 2010, 08:25 PM
OMD! What a difference DSL makes :eek:

What a great care package!!!!

for some reason i am having a visual of a massacre happening,,stuffing everywhere..

Me, too! :laughing:

:cloud9:

Frenchy
March 10th, 2010, 08:32 PM
OMD! What a difference DSL makes :eek:

:thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
March 10th, 2010, 08:32 PM
no problem :thumbs up

it's now 9:25 pm and .... all the bunnies are still alive :crazy: then again , all the dogs are sleeping :laughing: they're exhausted from the bunny hunt :crazy:

Uh oh....they're all missing ONE thing....they're Easter bonnets! :D

chico2
March 11th, 2010, 04:05 PM
OMD,what a great gift for the pups,I hop they are not to cruel with the Bunnies..poor Churchill,just like "my"Bailey,has no idea what to do with toys:(
14+,you are just wonderful:grouphug:

Frenchy
March 11th, 2010, 04:12 PM
I hop they are not to cruel with the Bunnies.

you just reminded me ... yes one died last night at 10:15 pm , by the paws of Sienna. :rip: now it will reincarnate as a skineez ! :crazy:

Dog Dancer
March 11th, 2010, 04:59 PM
My goodness, what a pawty. Those pics are just fabulous. I love Paddy in the box, I almost missed him in there. Poor Churchill, but things are only looking up for him now that he's with you Frenchy! He'll learn how to make a skineez yet.:D

14+kitties
March 11th, 2010, 05:28 PM
you just reminded me ... yes one died last night at 10:15 pm , by the paws of Sienna. :rip: now it will reincarnate as a skineez ! :crazy:

Ohoh, one of the big ones? It will make a big skineez anyway. :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
March 11th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Wow, look at all those stuffies!! The pups look like they are loving their pressies. :D 14+ your such a sweet lady!

I have to ask...what is a skineez?

Frenchy
March 11th, 2010, 06:40 PM
I have to ask...what is a skineez?

http://dailykool.blogspot.com/2009/02/todays-kool-idea-skineez-dog-toys.html

they look like road kill :p they're stuffies without the stuffing :thumbs up kinda expensive , so once the dogs "kill" a real stuffie , I take out all of the stuffing and give it back to them , they play with it all over again and it lasts a while ! :thumbs up

Frenchy
March 11th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Ohoh, one of the big ones? It will make a big skineez anyway. :thumbs up

Yes one of the big ones :rolleyes: crazy Sienna ! She was carrying it all evening :laughing:

Jim Hall
March 11th, 2010, 07:34 PM
ahh we used to call them rat skins lol

Kay9
March 12th, 2010, 12:33 AM

they look like road kill :p they're stuffies without the stuffing :thumbs up kinda expensive , so once the dogs "kill" a real stuffie , I take out all of the stuffing and give it back to them , they play with it all over again and it lasts a while ! :thumbs up

Buddy goes totally ape over those, shaking the bejesus out of them.

Great pics!

Tundra_Queen
March 13th, 2010, 01:54 PM

Clever woman Frenchy!! I'm going to pick up a Easter Bunny for Tegan and see what she does. She has never had a stuffie before,,,don't tell hubs though. :laughing:

otter
March 13th, 2010, 02:20 PM
WOW :thumbs up way to go 14+, nuthin' like a bunny pawty to make things right.

Frenchy... if Churchill figures out the toy thing can you send him over to teach Nolie (I don't know why but she doesn't have a clue what to do with stuffies either, she picks them up or sniffs them to ensure they aren't edible but that's about it).

marko
March 16th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Lovin the shots Frenchy :thumbs up