Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Raggs's sister RIP Sept 1997 - March 2010

dbg10
March 10th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Some of you will remember my posts about my adopting two senior dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67722)
Sorry I haven't updated you but it seems I've been so busy I haven't had time. The female was diagnosed with lymphoma the day I first met the two of them and the decision was made that I should adopt the male, Raggs and leave the female, with the rescue. I will update everyone in another thread in the next day or so.

I was just notified that she passed away in the arms of the rescuer, this morning . It is barely two months since I met them and less than that since Raggs came to live here. She now is able to run pain free with the others, may she :rip:

BenMax
March 10th, 2010, 03:32 PM
So sorry..

Run free little spirit.:angel:

14+kitties
March 10th, 2010, 03:34 PM
:candle::rip: sweet angel :candle: She was at peace I am sure. Run free baby

wendy205
March 10th, 2010, 04:08 PM
sorrry to hear your loss
its very cutting especially when youve loss before,
hope shes happy where she is
run free ragger to rainbow heaven
love wendy xxx:grouphug::candle::rip:

hazelrunpack
March 10th, 2010, 05:07 PM
I do remember the story--she seemed like such a sweet soul! :grouphug:

:candle:

Winston
March 10th, 2010, 05:13 PM
DBG10 please klnow that she is running free of pain with all of the others that have gone before us!

I hope that Raggs is doing well with you! and hopefully the transition has been okay. I look forward to your update and am curious if he is still attached to the hip of you son? (I think it was your son!) :D

:rip::dog::angel2:

dbg10
March 10th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Muggs was a very sweet soul and I loved her the minute I saw her.:angel2:
I offered to take her with Raggs even though I knew she had little time. However, they decided it would be better for her to stay with her rescuer as both of them had been moved around so much since Jan 2008 when their owner passed away.

Since Raggs left the rescue, Muggs attached herself to the rescuer and followed her everywhere for the last two months. This was an exceptional rescuer/foster and I am glad Muggs wasn't moved again before the end. I have kept in touch with the rescuer and she had deteriorated significantly in the last week and we knew the end was near. She was treated with Prednisone and fortunately she didn't hang on long after diagnosis. :pray:
I believe she will be happy running free with all the others that have passed before her :pray::rip::candle:

Frenchy
March 10th, 2010, 09:16 PM
oh :( I just saw this :( I am sooo glad Muggs was with someone who cared and loved her , even if it was for a few too short weeks.

play and run free at the bridge Muggs :candle:

growler~GateKeeper
March 10th, 2010, 09:21 PM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Muggs :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle:

Tommysmom
March 10th, 2010, 09:29 PM
RIP Muggs... at least she knew love at the end.:candle: