Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pics of Mindy

Tundra_Queen
March 9th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Hi
Today I was able to get some pics of Mindy, she looks a lot different than her show pics. :laughing: But I will be letting her hair a bit longer. She is finding our weather a bit chilly poor girl. She looks so sad.

I went to Walmart today and bought her some toys...a stuffie,,,the first one I have ever bought for a pet. LOL A baby kong and a baby wubba...but she doesn't know what to do with them. I don't think she knows what toys are...poor pup.

I also bought her a nice cushie pillow and a blankiet. :D

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
March 9th, 2010, 08:33 PM
This is a pic of Darby laying on the arm of the couch. Willie stood up on the couch and sniffed Mindy today and then hissed at her just to show he wasn't a scardy cat. LOL

Frenchy
March 9th, 2010, 08:35 PM
awwww I like her better with the new cut :thumbs up

Tommysmom
March 9th, 2010, 08:36 PM
She looks so sweet:lovestruck:.

luckypenny
March 9th, 2010, 08:37 PM
What a sweetpea :cloud9:.

If she's never played with toys before, you can always begin to teach her slowly. If she so much as looks at or smells one, toss her a treat. If she noses it, toss her another treat. If she moves it or picks it up, jackpot her buy giving lots of little treats one after the other. She'll soon learn that toys can be lots of fun and gives you a chance to interact/play/bond with her :goodvibes:.

Tundra_Queen
March 9th, 2010, 09:41 PM
She looks so sad though.

Thanks for the tips LP, I hope the small treats I have are going to be small enough for her to eat. She is so tiny.

Debbie

hazelrunpack
March 10th, 2010, 11:21 PM
She's just a little unsure of herself so far. She's be happier when she finally realizes she's there to stay! :thumbs up And once she figures out those toys! :goodvibes:

Dang, she's a cutie, TQ!!! :flirt:

chico2
March 14th, 2010, 05:02 PM
TQ,she is a little sweetie for sure,I am certain once she realizes she's in a wonderful place,she won't look so sad:lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
March 14th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Ahhh what a doll TQ! :cloud9:

I have to agree with Hazel & Chico2 in that once Mindy get's use to her surroundings, she's gonna have a blast! :lovestruck:

I Like LP toy training tricks too! :thumbs up

mummummum
March 14th, 2010, 06:27 PM
I like her haircut too! I'm sure she will settle in and be chasing the Purr'ers in no time!

ancientgirl
March 14th, 2010, 06:50 PM
My goodness she's just the cutest little girl. I'm sure she'll be running around and chasing the kitties in a few days. She's just in a new environment and just used to things yet.

Tundra_Queen
March 15th, 2010, 03:14 AM
thanks everyone, I really missed having a little dog around the house! She already has taken over the couch, cat pillows,,,tonight she jumped up on the dining room chairs. LOL I had to tell her that was a no no,,,but I felt so bad telling her that...can u say "She has me wrapped around her paw?" :laughing:

Dog Dancer
March 15th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Aw, now that's a heart breaking face. I can't wait to see some more happy pics of her. They'll come along soon enough. Soon the kitties will let her know that she's landed in heaven.

Shaykeija
March 15th, 2010, 11:43 PM
So I take it Mindy is a good match? LOL..I knew you would fall in love...

Tundra_Queen
March 16th, 2010, 12:55 AM
So I take it Mindy is a good match? LOL..I knew you would fall in love...

Oh yeah Shay,she is a sweetie pie! Tonight she was sitting on the arm of the couch...but I had to tell her that was Darby's spot, plus I was worried if she jumped down she'd break her paw.

I told Shamus I wanted to go back to Sudbury and pick up Rizzo! :laughing: And HE SAID OK! LOL As long as I was paying for the gas. He also wanted to go back to the pet store and pick up some things for his dog. We both loved that pet store! :laughing: but I told him my butt had to get better first,,,as it is still flat from the trip! :laughing::laughing:

LP, I did put dog cookies into her puppy kong...she liked it then! :laughing: she's such a little piggie. :laughing:

Shaykeija
March 16th, 2010, 03:02 AM
Told ya Shih Tzu's were like potato chips, ya never can just have 1..lol

rainbow
March 18th, 2010, 01:52 AM
Thanks for giving me the link TQ .....I'm so far behind here again so it would have taken me awhile to find it. :o

Mindy sure is adorable :lovestruck: ....even with her sad face. :D But as everyone has said that will change once she gets used to her new surroundings. :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
March 18th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Told ya Shih Tzu's were like potato chips, ya never can just have 1..lol

:laughing: Yeah I know,,,but I'm trying to control myself. LOL

Thanks for giving me the link TQ .....I'm so far behind here again so it would have taken me awhile to find it. :o

Mindy sure is adorable :lovestruck: ....even with her sad face. :D But as everyone has said that will change once she gets used to her new surroundings. :thumbs up

thanks rainbow,,

I hope u can get your computer fixed too!