Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Befores and Afters

14+kitties
March 9th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Just 'cause I needed a little pick me up today I went through some older pics. Couldn't believe the changes in a couple of the kitties.
Trey - From this..
..to this. :cloud9: A little on the chunky side but he's wearing it off now the weather is nicer.

14+kitties
March 9th, 2010, 12:58 PM
And Orbit -
From this....
...to this. :cloud9:

14+kitties
March 9th, 2010, 12:59 PM
And just 'cause Sammy was being such a little lady in this one...... :D

luckypenny
March 9th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Trey and Orbit's manes are gorgeous :lovestruck:. I don't remember their stories :o, can you remind me?

Sammy :cloud9:.

14+kitties
March 9th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Trey and Orbit's manes are gorgeous :lovestruck:. I don't remember their stories :o, can you remind me?

Sammy :cloud9:.

Both of them were trapped here.
Trey I suspect was from the bush. Completely feral. He would let me pet him a bit when he was in one of the smaller enclosures but after I let him out with the rest he wouldn't. :( Now he is back to letting me within a couple of feet before he takes off. I have hope he will be letting me near by the end of summer. :rolleyes:
Orbit I think was a drop off. Not sure. Just know he was in the trap one morning. He was a complete surprise. I figured the cat eating the extra food I leave out would be another tabby. Not a completely black kitty. He was a little iffy at first but settled with me pretty quickly. I think he is adoptable but it would take a special home before I could give him up. I love him to bits.

Dog Dancer
March 9th, 2010, 01:14 PM
I cannot believe these are the same two kitties in the before and after. Holy cow!! One certainly cannot say that they have not been thriving under your loving hand my friend. And well Sammy is such a sweet little lady!:cloud9: Another senior darling.

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Holy catz!!! Quite the change in both Trey and Orbit! Talk about magnificent kitties now!!!! :flirt: I love Trey's mane!!

And Sammy, with her paws so primly crossed :lovestruck:

Great pics, 14+! So did they give you the desired pick-me-up? :fingerscr :grouphug:

14+kitties
March 9th, 2010, 01:19 PM
:laughing: Maybe a little too well! They have both gained more weight than they need. Hopefully they will wear it off playing in this wonderful weather.
Sammy is the dog everyone loves. She is super friendly with everyone to the point where she would climb into cars if possible. Silly girl! :cloud9:

14+kitties
March 9th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Great pics, 14+! So did they give you the desired pick-me-up? :fingerscr :grouphug:

:D I'll be fine at about 10:15 tonight when I walk out the door of work. :rolleyes: Not crazy about closing the store. :laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2010, 01:36 PM
:D I'll be fine at about 10:15 tonight when I walk out the door of work. :rolleyes: Not crazy about closing the store. :laughing::laughing:
I hear ya! I have one more meeting this week and it's tonight! I'm hoping to have it over and done with, though, before 10:15! :eek:

:goodvibes: for the both of us making it through! :D

14+kitties
March 9th, 2010, 01:42 PM
I hear ya! I have one more meeting this week and it's tonight! I'm hoping to have it over and done with, though, before 10:15! :eek:

:goodvibes: for the both of us making it through! :D

Thanks hazel!! I feel for both of us. Gotta get ready soon to head in. :yuck: I much prefer days.

krdahmer
March 9th, 2010, 03:20 PM
:eek: wow did those guys get FLOOOOOFY or what?!?! :cloud9::lovestruck:

Aw and Sam, I miss you Sam, you pudry girl!!!:lovestruck: I have to get my butt to Grimsby now that we don't need parkas!!!

chico2
March 9th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Aww 14+.they are both just gorgeous,I love floofy cats,that's why I have 3 shorthaired:laughing:
Orbit is a real beauty,well so is Trey,Is Trey one of the two that were in the garage??
Sammy,is a real sweetheart,starting to show her age,just like me:lovestruck:

Chris21711
March 9th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Trey's mane is something to behold 14k....Who is sitting on the other side of the fence to Orbit?

Sweet Sammy girl :cloud9:

Frenchy
March 9th, 2010, 06:13 PM
omg 14+ , they don't even look like the same cats ! So much fluffier :cloud9:

I like Sammy's pose :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
March 9th, 2010, 07:47 PM
14+ they are beautiful and I love the black one!!

clm
March 9th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Incredible the difference from before and after. They're both so beautiful. What a pretty puppy pose too.

clm

mona_b
March 9th, 2010, 08:56 PM
They are GORGEOUS. :cloud9:

You have done an AMAZING job mf.:thumbs up

And Sammy.:lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
March 9th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Ah..I so love before and after pictures! :lovestruck: Especially when the after pictures are just a stunning as the before! :thumbs up

mummummum
March 9th, 2010, 10:12 PM
I'd be hard pressed to believe they are the same cats. Even their demeanor is completely different.

14+kitties
March 9th, 2010, 11:16 PM
Thanks all. My work day has ended finally so I am good now. And the pick me up worked hazel. :thumbs up:D

Orbit is a real beauty,well so is Trey,Is Trey one of the two that were in the garage??
Sammy,is a real sweetheart,starting to show her age,just like me:lovestruck:

At one time or another most of the kitties have been in the garage. Trey was in there when Orbit, Ace and Ajax were there. Benni and Snoopy were in at the same time too. Now Trey, Orbit, Benni and Snoopy are in the sanctuary, Ace and Ajax live right outside of it and use the garage at night.
Sammy will be 13 soon. Holding out well though. Just like you. :p :grouphug:

Trey's mane is something to behold 14k....Who is sitting on the other side of the fence to Orbit?
Sweet Sammy girl :cloud9:

Isn't that mane spectacular? I am hoping he won't lose a lot of it during the summer but he may. That is Ace. My stubborn one. I wish I could get him on the same side of the fence as Orbit and the others.

I'd be hard pressed to believe they are the same cats. Even their demeanor is completely different.

They are most definitely the same kitties MX3. They have gone from petrified feral/stray kitties to confident felines comfortable in where they are. I think they know they are now safe. At least I hope they do. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
March 10th, 2010, 01:43 AM
Nice look back to see how far they've come :thumbs up

Not only did they grow confident they also grew longer fur :laughing:

ancientgirl
March 10th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Wow! They look so furry!:D Such handsome boys. No doubt because of all that wonderful care you have given them.

hazelrunpack
March 10th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Thanks all. My work day has ended finally so I am good now. And the pick me up worked hazel.

WoooHoooo!

Good kitties, helping mom make it through her unfavorite shift. :angel: Are you back on days now? :fingerscr

Chris21711
March 10th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Isn't that mane spectacular? I am hoping he won't lose a lot of it during the summer but he may. That is Ace. My stubborn one. I wish I could get him on the same side of the fence as Orbit and the others.
:

I don't think I've ever seen such a mane on a kitty....Isn't Ace Ajax's buddy and Ajax is in the catuary now isn't he?

Love4himies
March 10th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Results of the kitty :angel: at work :cloud9: :grouphug:. You are amazing with cats!

14+kitties
March 10th, 2010, 03:46 PM
WoooHoooo!

Good kitties, helping mom make it through her unfavorite shift. :angel: Are you back on days now? :fingerscr

I work mostly days hazel. But I got a "promotion" a few months back so now I close the office at least one night a week. I make a whole $3.00 a night more when I do!!! (where's that little happy dance dude when you need it?) :rolleyes:

I don't think I've ever seen such a mane on a kitty....Isn't Ace Ajax's buddy and Ajax is in the catuary now isn't he?

I would imagine he will lose most of his mane during the summer months. Addy, Wheezer and Meowzer do that too. Just not that big. 'Course Meowzer didn't really get a big mane this year because he is in the house now.
Ace is Ajax's buddy but Ajax isn't in the catuary. He is climbing to the top of the fence and curling up and sleeping up there. The rest of the kitties mostly ignore him now. :laughing: I wish he would go in. I think it would make it easier for me to get Ace in then.

Results of the kitty :angel: at work :cloud9: :grouphug:. You are amazing with cats!

:grouphug: Thank you mf!! Ditto to you!