Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Shadow and Halo at the park

Dog Dancer
March 7th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Just a couple pics from a tug game at the park. Shadow's eyes are soooo white now. It seems every day they get more white around them. It's so hard to watch them grow older, but she sure had fun playing tug with Halo!

Dog Dancer
March 7th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Just a couple more, one is a cherry tree at the park (so pretty) and one pic of Halo, and for Rainbow if she's around - Rapini in my garden!

Dog Dancer
March 7th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Forgot to attach the pics and hit the wrong button, let's try again. Sorry the rapini is blurry - must figure out new camera.

Frenchy
March 7th, 2010, 09:44 PM
So Shadow wanted to walk Halo ? :laughing: too cute :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
March 7th, 2010, 09:48 PM
I leave the leash hooked on Shadow so nobody gets a buckle in the eye, and then they just kinda take turns dragging each other around the park. They love it.

luckypenny
March 7th, 2010, 09:53 PM
I love love love the tug pic :cloud9:. They still have lots of spunk :goodvibes:.

The green grass, cherry tree, and rapini give me hope that Spring will come this year :goodvibes:. What a large garden! You do grow more than rapini right :D?

hazelrunpack
March 7th, 2010, 09:57 PM
I leave the leash hooked on Shadow so nobody gets a buckle in the eye, and then they just kinda take turns dragging each other around the park. They love it.
:laughing:

That must be a blast to watch!!! :D

I think Shadow looks very dignified....at least till they start the tug-of-war game! :laughing:

Wow, a blooming tree!!! :eek: Not for at least another month here...

growler~GateKeeper
March 7th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Puppy playtime @ the park :cloud9: Love the tug shot :laughing:

14+kitties
March 7th, 2010, 11:20 PM
I don't think I have seen such nice pics of your puppers before. :cloud9: Gorgeous!! I love the white around Shadow's eyes. Very distinctive. But I do agree. So sad to see them getting older.
Rapini growing that big already!! Wow! Have never tried growing it. Not much time I'm afraid. And what a very neat garden. :thumbs up

Melinda
March 8th, 2010, 05:15 AM
great pics DD, both pups as gorgeous as always, and look at your flowers all sprouted and tree's in bloom!!!

Toonces
March 8th, 2010, 07:38 AM
What great pics, nothing melts my heart more than a senior dog:lovestruck: and nice to see pics of green grass! We just got back from BC a few weeks ago the weather was fantastic.

Dog Dancer
March 8th, 2010, 11:30 AM
In the second pic it looks like Shadow is telling Halo to "Go ahead make my day!"

Our garden is very large, in the winter we grow garlic and rapini. In the summer we grow just about anything else you can think of although we have never done carrots. Eggplant, tomato, beans, potatoes, peas, I can't even think what else, the coffee hasn't kicked in yet. We normally have about 40-50 tomato plants so all the neighbours get tomatoes!

mummummum
March 8th, 2010, 12:55 PM
:thumbs up to our seniors who can still play with the best of them!

Dog Dancer
March 8th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Halo has a hard time keeping up with Shadow when they run. Halo being a lab has a lower centre of gravity and um (how to say this without hurting her feelings) is a bit chunkier :rolleyes:.

Chris21711
March 9th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Sun, green, beautiful flowers and gorgeous pups to boot, what more could you ask for :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
March 10th, 2010, 05:02 PM
That is such a nice pic...ou 2 labs use to do that too. :D

TeriM
March 11th, 2010, 01:59 AM
Wonderful pictures Dog Dancer :cloud9:. The dogs look like they had a great day :lovestruck:.