Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mindy and New Mom...

Shaykeija
March 7th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Mindy was shaved down and I think Tundra Queen likes her a lot..

Before

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n158/Shaykeija/mindy.jpg

After

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n158/Shaykeija/01132009472.jpg

luckypenny
March 7th, 2010, 08:26 PM
How do we know that's Mindy :p? Wow, what a difference a hairdo can make! Mindy's super adorable :cloud9:. Congratulations Tundra Queen :highfive:.

growler~GateKeeper
March 7th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Awww looks like it's mutual :cloud9:

Congrats Mindy & TQ!! :highfive:

hazelrunpack
March 7th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Oh, she's a cutie, TQ and Shay! :flirt: Congrats, TQ!!!!!!

Toonces
March 8th, 2010, 06:50 AM
she is just the cutest little thing!

ancientgirl
March 8th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Oh my goodness, what a transformation! She's adorable! Congrats TQ!

Tundra_Queen
March 8th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Thanks everyone! She looks a little bald...but that's ok, it makes hubs feel better cause now he's not the only bald one in the house now. :laughing:

I hate having my pic taken and I had taken my hair down as my knob was bothering me in the car. LOL So my hair was blowing all over,,,that's my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL

Debbie

mummummum
March 9th, 2010, 12:01 PM
What an alert little face she has when she is shaved. I like her shaved look much better. More dog-like , less Precious-Princess :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2010, 01:23 PM
I like her new 'do', too, TQ! And it looks much easier to care for, which is always a plus (says hazel as she turns to look at her muddy Pack :rolleyes:).

Frankly, I like your 'blowing in the breeze' look, too! :thumbs up Much freer and more flowing than pulled back in a knot!! :D

14+kitties
March 9th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Congrats on your new addition TQ! I am sure you will have tons of fun with her, Tegan and the kitties. What a beautiful girl!! :cloud9:
So are you going to settle on sort of an in between cut for her? Not as frufru as when she was being shown but not as short as she is now?

chico2
March 9th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Aww TQ,Mindy is beautiful,I bet she's happier without that long hair:lovestruck:
How are the kitties reacting:confused:

Frenchy
March 9th, 2010, 07:47 PM
:laughing: yep , after looking at the before and after pic .... I like the new cut much better ! :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
March 9th, 2010, 08:14 PM
thanks everyone, she is a cutie. :D

I like her new 'do', too, TQ! And it looks much easier to care for, which is always a plus (says hazel as she turns to look at her muddy Pack :rolleyes:).

Frankly, I like your 'blowing in the breeze' look, too! :thumbs up Much freer and more flowing than pulled back in a knot!! :D

thanks hazel, but I would of liked my hair blowing OVER my face better. :laughing:

Congrats on your new addition TQ! I am sure you will have tons of fun with her, Tegan and the kitties. What a beautiful girl!! :cloud9:
So are you going to settle on sort of an in between cut for her? Not as frufru as when she was being shown but not as short as she is now?

14+ I think I'm going to keep her hair about 4 inches long, it depends how matted it gets and fast it matts.

Aww TQ,Mindy is beautiful,I bet she's happier without that long hair:lovestruck:
How are the kitties reacting:confused:

Chico, Willie is being a poop head, though he isn't as bad today,,,he's not growling or snarling just hissing. O'Shawnnessey is fine rubbing up against Mindy, Mirabelle is a bit more nervous, but she does go up and sniff Mindy when Mindy's facing in the other direction. Darby is basically ignoring Mindy.Willie has been the only one that has hissed at Mindy. So we are doing good. :D

Tundra_Queen
March 9th, 2010, 08:16 PM
:laughing: yep , after looking at the before and after pic .... I like the new cut much better ! :lovestruck:

She is so bald though and she shivers when she is outside so she needs a couple more inches of fur. And we have been in the 40'sF since we got home with her but it's only March so it's going to get cold again.