Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

March 12th he is coming home :)

Rottielover
March 7th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Taz will be coming home. He will be 8 1/2 weeks old on the 12th of march, I am very happy with this breeder I chose, all health testing done, on both parents, as well as siblings of the parents, very nice pedigree to back them up as well.
I have high hopes for this boy, This sept will be his first time in a ring, he will be in a seiger show :).
Well here is Taz at 6.5 weeks old :) still at the breeders, I went to visit them :)

mummummum
March 7th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Oh My MY MY my... are you ever in trouble Rottielover. :lovestruck: A good trouble but trouble!! He's a sweetie. Lovin' the snowplow-to-stay-upright with the back legs.

hazelrunpack
March 7th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Oh, he is a cutie, that's for sure! :flirt: Look at that expression!!! :lovestruck:

Rottielover
March 7th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Yes I am in for trouble, lots of it... But the fun type, typical puppy behavior, training, training more training :) I am super excited too.

angeldogs
March 7th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Smart looking boy.he is going to very handsome as he becomes bigger and older.:lovestruck:

Love4himies
March 8th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Welcome back, rottielover. Boy, are you going to have your hands full, I see the pi$$ and vinegar in those eyes :laughing: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

What a little cutie pie :lovestruck:

Melinda
March 8th, 2010, 07:00 AM
what a sweetheart!!! you do realize we want weekly pictures so we can watch him turn into the champion thats peeking out from behind those mischeivious eyes...

ancientgirl
March 8th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Totally adorable!

Rottielover
March 8th, 2010, 12:09 PM
I am all ready for the challenges :) and all the fun we will be having him get towards being V rated. I have him already enrolled in puppy obedience, trainers and vet can not wait to meet the little one.
The breeder is great, she will be mentoring me towards showing, as I am used to Obedience. LOL
By the Taz is short for Tasmanian devil, LOL

BenMax
March 8th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Rottielover - he is absolutely gorgeous.

If you show - doesn't that mean you cannot neuter? Hopefully Harley will be ok with this.

Good luck with the pup and of course Harley. Hope everything works out well for you and your puppers.:thumbs up

ancientgirl
March 8th, 2010, 12:43 PM
By the Taz is short for Tasmanian devil, LOL

:laughing:Oh boy, you jinxed yourself. Now he's going to grow up and live up to that name. :laughing:

Rottielover
March 8th, 2010, 05:20 PM
We are going to take it one step at a time, either way do not plan on neutering until at least 18 months. For all I know this boy will be like Harley and hate the ring, LOL
I have things all set up when the pup comes of age and they do not get along, either way neither will be out together unless 100% supervised.

clm
March 8th, 2010, 06:58 PM
He's adorable. He does look like he's going to be a real hand full for sure, ha, ha. As much as I love puppies and the boys are 3 this year, their puppy days are still waaay too recent in my memory and I have no desire to go back there again. :laughing:

clm

Rottielover
March 9th, 2010, 07:01 AM
3 more sleeps and this sweetie is coming home, I was told last night that he aced his structure eval as well as the PAT. One of the test was to throw a piece of paper on the floor and see what they will do, some chewed, some wandered away with it, Taz brought it back 8 times :), looks like I will have one smart retrieving cookie on my hands.
I can not wait to start everything with him, will be great to have such a good breeder to mentor me all the way through, instead of one who turns their back.
At 7 1/2 weeks old he was 12 lbs :)
Boy does harley not know what he is in for, but he will love the energy. He is a great teacher for boundaries :)

Rottielover
March 11th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Ok so tomorrow is the big day, everything all ready and prepared, spoke to the trainers last night, they will be helping get to a CD or a CDX with this boy :)
First and formost let him enjoy being the spunky puppy that he is :)

Melinda
March 11th, 2010, 08:05 AM
I'm so excited for you!! tomorrow is also my grandsons bday...a whole year old....

Luvmypitgirls
March 11th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Good Lord look at the size of his paws :eek:...
He's super adorable:lovestruck:

Kato was never that cute as a pup....but I fell inloves with him anyway.:)

Kay9
March 11th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Could he be any cuter? Give him 50 smooches for me! :flirt:

chico2
March 11th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Rottielover,I know you'll be busy with this little cutie,but please remember,lots of pics,ok:thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
March 11th, 2010, 04:26 PM
He is a sweetie! What kind of pup is he?

dbg10
March 11th, 2010, 06:02 PM
What an absolute cutey :lovestruck: You sound like you did a lot of research to find such a good breeder. :thumbs up I bet you can't wait to get him home and all the fun to start :party: He really looks like a devil (the good kind) ;)

Rottielover
March 11th, 2010, 09:03 PM
He is a rottie pup, and I am now counting down the hours until no more sleep, LOL

Rottielover
March 12th, 2010, 06:56 AM
So today is the big day, here is my boy still with the breeder at 8 weeks old

chico2
March 12th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Aww Rottielover,look at that regal,proud stance,adorable and I think he knows it:lovestruck:

Golden Girls
March 12th, 2010, 09:35 AM
We are going to take it one step at a time, either way do not plan on neutering until at least 18 months. For all I know this boy will be like Harley and hate the ring, LOL
I have things all set up when the pup comes of age and they do not get along, either way neither will be out together unless 100% supervised.Welcome back - WTG & congrat's what a beautiful puppy :lovestruck:

Melinda
March 12th, 2010, 09:38 AM
ohhhhh I am sooo jealous, good luck today!!!!

cassiek
March 12th, 2010, 11:44 AM
OMG! What an absolute sweetie! I am so jealous - I love this breed, they are just so wonderful! Best of luck today... and yes pictures are a MUST!!! :lovestruck: :cloud9: :goodvibes:

mummummum
March 12th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Tap, tap, tap...it's March 12th, it's 8:41 p.m...

WE'VE BEEN VERY, VERY GOOD!!! WE SWEAR!!!!

Please...:cry::cry: give us pictures... :flirt:

Love4himies
March 13th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Tap, tap, tap...it's March 12th, it's 8:41 p.m...

WE'VE BEEN VERY, VERY GOOD!!! WE SWEAR!!!!

Please...:cry::cry: give us pictures... :flirt:

Oh mx3, that was much to mild of a post :frustrated: :D She knows better than to be late with puppy pics :yell: :frustrated:

WHERE ARE THE PICS, WE NEED PICS :yell: Please :o :D

Melinda
March 13th, 2010, 09:46 AM
ok thats it, whats your addy? we're coming to take our own pics!!!!:crazy:

Love4himies
March 13th, 2010, 09:51 AM
ok thats it, whats your addy? we're coming to take our own pics!!!!:crazy:

:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up Pretty bad when we have to take things into our own hands just to get pics :frustrated: :laughing:

Rottielover
March 13th, 2010, 09:52 AM
here you go

Rottielover
March 13th, 2010, 09:54 AM
and of course some more

Rottielover
March 13th, 2010, 09:55 AM
and some more

Love4himies
March 13th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Did you hear us screaming, rottielover :p

OMG, what a little sweetie pie :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

How is Harley liking a spunky baby rottie around?

Melinda
March 13th, 2010, 03:53 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooh Im in love!!! I didn't realize how large (for a pup *L*) he is until the pic where you(?) are holding him. what a doll, would you like to ummm rent him out for over night visits???:lovestruck:

Macomom
March 13th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Oh, so incredibly cute. I :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: Rottie puppies.

Kay9
March 13th, 2010, 05:35 PM
WHAT A CUTIE!! Such a sweet little baby!:flirt:

ancientgirl
March 13th, 2010, 06:23 PM
What a sweet little baby!!!! He is absolutely adorable! You're very lucky.:D

chico2
March 14th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Awww,what a wonderful little bundle of love:lovestruck:
I hope our Harley is ok with him and Kayla must be over-joyed to have a baby in the house,he's just precious:cloud9:

DoubleRR
March 14th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Gorgeous little fellow!!! Congrats!

Rottielover
March 14th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Harley does not know what to make of him because he is so small. Taz plays with me and Kayla, Harley goes for walks alone. In time when taz gets a little bigger and not stealing all of his toys to put into his crate, I believe Harley and Taz will start playing.
Had a vet check up, he is almos 14 lbs, and will be 9 weeks tomorrow, and is in 100% perfect health. Right now he is sleeping soundly.

mummummum
March 14th, 2010, 11:32 AM
:D How can WE tell he's happy and healthy if you don't post more :lovestruck: pix :lovestruck: Rottielover??? :D

I'm not too proud to beg...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez ???

kandy
March 15th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Oh wow - what a cutie!!!!!! I love rotti puppies (ok, any puppies) - I remember when my mom's rotti was just a pup...*sigh*..........he's adorable!!!!