Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My foster Tyson

Rottielover
March 7th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Well I have not been around for some time, in that time I fostered a senior rottweiler by the name of Tyson.
Tyson was rescued from an empty house, the ex boyfriend of someone went away on vacation, left the 2 dogs alone. While on vacation he called his ex saying dogs are alone, pick them up do not want them. She was able to take one, but that left poor Tyson with no where to go in a hurry.
Tyson was a non neutered senior male, I decided to take the chance and foster him. Harley and him had a little scuffle 1 day, all my fault, then worked with both separately, then together,
I had him just over 2 1/2 weeks. Through a friend of mine we could not have fund him a better home out in Ontario. Although very sad to see him go, was so happy that someone was great enough to adopt him. He is very happy where he is.

mummummum
March 7th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Awwwww... did Harley miss him when he was gone?

And I cannot believe how big your daughter has gotten!

Rottielover
March 7th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Nope, no missing on his end, But I did hear from the person who did his transport he was kinda looking for me in the van :(

Rottielover
March 12th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Just got an update on Tyson, seems that this match was made in heaven. Tyson settled down very easily, and his new owner had nothing but praise about him. He will be sending updated pics soon, I can not wait.

Melinda
March 12th, 2010, 08:03 AM
awww way to go rottie lover

chico2
March 12th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Rottielover,I can see how you could not deny that wonderful senior face,you did a good thing:thumbs up
Good to hear he's a happy old boy in his new home:dog: