Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Spring is here

Frenchy
March 7th, 2010, 02:07 PM
omg .... I thought the dogs wouldn't go there but .... of course they went splish splash !! :yell: Thankfully , Sienna and Nelly have short coats so a quick wipe is all it takes but Jack ...... :laughing: well , even he wasn't too bad IMO.

hazelrunpack
March 7th, 2010, 02:44 PM
And he looks so happy about the mud!!! :flirt: You can't begrudge him a little squishy mud between his toes when he enjoys it so much, can you? :cloud9:

We're noticing muddy spots springing up in the yard, too. It rained last night (:eek) and the snow is disappearing under the trees and along the fence. The dogs, of course, have mud magnets in their paws and are magically attracted to all the muddiest places :laughing:

:eek: What am I laughing for! :eek:

mummummum
March 7th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Just be grateful the big guy didn't decide to do a horizontal happy dance in the muck. Then you'd have a mud clot for a dawg and a sinkhole for a backyard!

luckypenny
March 7th, 2010, 07:04 PM
You need to foster a couple of piglets :cloud9:.

Dee-O-Gee
March 7th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Oh dear! Muddy patch + Churchill = :yell: :yell: :yell:

Jack looks pleased with his efforts though. :D

Frenchy
March 7th, 2010, 07:44 PM
:p Churchill goes to "it" to drink water (even if there's a bowl with fresh water for him on the deck :confused:) he's not as bad as the others .... running through it :yell:

last night Churchill even did a "polar bear move" by stumping on the ice to get to the water :laughing:

angeldogs
March 7th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Pups and mud baths make for good fun,just not the cleanup for the humans.

growler~GateKeeper
March 7th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Good thing Churchill doesn't lay down in the puddles :laughing:

Dog Dancer
March 7th, 2010, 08:46 PM
I'm picturing the dogs in the mud bath. Ugh. So now you're getting spring and here they're calling for snow!! Now they want us to have snow??? Are you kidding me? I think Jack looks good in mud.

Love4himies
March 8th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Good thing Churchill doesn't lay down in the puddles :laughing:

:eek: Now that would be a great pic :laughing::laughing::laughing:, and some of bath time too :laughing::laughing:

Jack looks beautiful, no matter how much mud he has gotten into :cloud9: :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
March 8th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Awww, Jack doesn't look too dirty. Just a few little muddy spots. :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
March 8th, 2010, 12:02 PM
I've decided I hate spring :o The dogs were down in the basement yard because there's still a lot of snow there. They disappeared around the house for a bit, and came back looking like something out of a Bog Monster movie! :eek: :laughing:

There's now a lovely muddy hole up by the furnace vent, Frenchy, if Jack would like to come inspect it! The Pack wants to make sure it's up to code. :pawprint: :dog: Think Jack is interested in taking on the job? :D

Frenchy
March 8th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Think Jack is interested in taking on the job? :D

If that means he can get dirty ... of course he will ! :laughing:

good news , the mud pit is drying fast , still a bit of water and mud but already much better than yesterday. There's no trees in my backyard :( so the sun is very strong.

BenMax
March 8th, 2010, 12:09 PM
What a funny little fellow!:laughing:.

Looks like nothing phases him. He is such a 'guy'!