Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Benmax's doggies !

Frenchy
March 7th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Sorry about the pics , I shouldn't have waited after sun down :cool:

Julia and Maddox were on their best behavior , omg Maddox is so cuddly and calm , he's such a good dog ! :lovestruck: And Julia , after a while , let me pet her without any problem , she's soooo tiny !! :lovestruck: BM had a newbie foster , only been there for 24 hours , was pretty vocal but was already doing better by the end of the evening :thumbs up

1. Newbie foster
2. All waiting for supper (they were so patient !)
3. Julia ! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 7th, 2010, 01:42 PM
1. Julia
2. Maddox (it's hard to take indoor pics of black doggies :()
3. Julia on her couch :p

Frenchy
March 7th, 2010, 01:44 PM
1. Maddox , always near his mom :cloud9:
2. Julia getting fed up of the pawparazzis
3. Julia : wake me up once they're gone ok mom ?

Frenchy
March 7th, 2010, 01:45 PM
last one ... newbie , Benmax still has to come up with a name for him :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
March 7th, 2010, 02:37 PM
What a gorgeous crew! :cloud9:

:eek: You guys really tuckered out poor Julia!! :laughing: She looks like a cutie! Isn't she the one that rules the roost, though? :dog:

BusterBoo
March 7th, 2010, 06:24 PM
last one ... newbie , Benmax still has to come up with a name for him :lovestruck:

hhhmmmm he looks like a Benjamin to me....Bennie for short?? :shrug:

mummummum
March 7th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Awww...what :lovestruck:sweeties:lovestruck: you have there Benmax! I have shorthair envy though!

Frenchy
March 7th, 2010, 06:36 PM
hhhmmmm he looks like a Benjamin to me....Bennie for short?? :shrug:

Actually .... when I left , she said it was probably going to be Mickey :)

luckypenny
March 7th, 2010, 08:07 PM
I say we get weekly visitation rights :cloud9:. Saturdays good for you BenMax? Let's say around 5pm?

:D

Frenchy
March 7th, 2010, 08:20 PM
I say we get weekly visitation rights :cloud9:. Saturdays good for you BenMax? Let's say around 5pm?

yes to ... help out with .. the doggies :thumbs up Of course , if BM happens to cook something .... we could also join her for dinner :shrug:

angeldogs
March 7th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Cute looking doggies benmax.

Dog Dancer
March 7th, 2010, 08:31 PM
What great pics, but only BM's feet huh....

Frenchy
March 7th, 2010, 08:33 PM
What great pics, but only BM's feet huh....

she didn't want her pic taken :shrug: LP did take some of BM and I (while we weren't looking) but I don't want to post it either :p

Jim Hall
March 7th, 2010, 11:08 PM
awww looks like doggie and kittty heaven

Toonces
March 8th, 2010, 06:45 AM
What lucky pups, looks like everyone fits in so well together:cloud9:

Love4himies
March 8th, 2010, 06:45 AM
:laughing: I can see Julia ruling the house, she has that "look" in her eyes. Well, when the kitties let her rule :laughing:

:eek: Are you sure you have 4 cats and 3 dogs living in that house? Where's the fur?, the broken ornaments from the cats running on the furniture? The shreaded furniture from the cats?

Awwwww, beautiful Maddox :cloud9: :lovestruck:, my kind of dog.

ancientgirl
March 8th, 2010, 08:07 AM
:laughing:Julia sitting on her couch. Yep, I think I know who runs things over at BM's.

BenMax
March 8th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Thank you everyone.

Indeed my doggies are wonderful...well Maddox is well behaved anyways. Julia is another story but she pipped down after a while. She is really not well mannered at all. But as they say - the shoemakers children go without shoes. I concentrate so much on the fosters' behaviour that I have not worked hard enough on her. Embarrassing!:p But in the big picture, she is loved very much and once this new foster leaves...I MUST concentrate on her.

As for little 'Mikey' - well I spent the whole day trying to understand him. He is a very quirky little guy and protests alot. But the protesting is all talk and no action. Hopefully I can turn him around quickly.

We had a great time...and the dogs were pretty good....especially Maddox.:angel:

Chris21711
March 8th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Finally we get to see pics, even if Frenchy did have to take them....sigh :laughing:....Julia sure looks like the Little Roost Ruler :evil:

Frenchy
March 8th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Julia is another story but she pipped down after a while. She is really not well mannered at all.

I thought she was , once she finished saying her hellos to us when we arrived :laughing: and she let me pet her , I thought by the way you were describing her , she would have bite my arm off :laughing: but no :lovestruck:

BenMax
March 8th, 2010, 12:11 PM
I thought she was , once she finished saying her hellos to us when we arrived :laughing: and she let me pet her , I thought by the way you were describing her , she would have bite my arm off :laughing: but no :lovestruck:

She is definately getting better. I have a few rescue gals from Ontario that come to stay at my place every 2 weeks or so when they come to rescue some dogs. I think she is getting used to the idea that this condo is not hers. But - I must say that she took a liking to you pretty quickly. You certainly have a way with animals.

But - she makes me loose my cool at times when she does that bark lunge thing....and I can't catch her to stop it. What a rugrat!:dog: