Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Benmax's kitties !

Frenchy
March 7th, 2010, 01:33 PM
LP and I had a very nice visit at Benmax's yesterday , I am still http://bestsmileys.com/bowing/2.gif about the dinner , wow , she's a wonderful cook ! :cloud9: thanks again BM !!

so here's a few pics of some of the kitties , they are all sooo friendly , I think I will send mine over there so they can learn good manners :p I now realize that I forgot to take pics of some of them :( and that I don't remember their names :sorry: but .... here they are :

1. "Fluffy" and LP
2. Alien kitty :laughing:
3. "Tux" and friend

Frenchy
March 7th, 2010, 01:35 PM
1. One of the siamese :lovestruck:
2. This cat is so friendly and cuddly :lovestruck:
3. And this one too , she kept jumping on my lap ! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
March 7th, 2010, 02:29 PM
That siamese is so regal! :flirt: Beautiful kitties, all of them!

cpietra16
March 7th, 2010, 04:13 PM
The Tux needs a bigger size...busting at the seams...:laughing:
Just kidding, what beautiful kitties...and your dogs are good looking too..very happy looking.

mummummum
March 7th, 2010, 06:41 PM
LP looks like she's contemplating which way she should run when Fluffy kitty decides :evil: he's :evil: had :evil: enough.

They are quite lovely aren't they?

Frenchy
March 7th, 2010, 06:47 PM
That siamese is so regal! :flirt: Beautiful kitties, all of them!

yes they are :lovestruck:

The Tux needs a bigger size...busting at the seams...:laughing:

This cat is huge ! And I don't mean fat , I mean he has this long body and all , must be mix with main coon or something .... cougar maybe ? :p

They are quite lovely aren't they?

I've never seen such a friendly bunch ! You bend down to call a dog to pet and all the cats come running to see you :p

Dee-O-Gee
March 7th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Fluffy looks and sounds like an appropriate name for "Fluffy" :)

LP and Fluffy look so deep in thought! :D while the Siamese looks very majestic. :lovestruck:

luckypenny
March 7th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Frenchy, remind me to teach you how to edit and crop next time we get together, lol.

Really, such a lovely variety of kitties and all so affectionate :cloud9:. Weird though, BenMax, my allergies didn't hardly act up at all :confused:.

mikischo
March 8th, 2010, 01:24 AM
All the kitties are gorgeous!:lovestruck:

Glad to see some pics of your crew, BenMax. You will need to do some proper introductions here. I don't see Riza in the pics. I guess he was hiding from the camera.

MyBirdIsEvil
March 8th, 2010, 04:24 AM
Awww. Your kitties look so healthy and happy :thumbs up

I'd love to have another siamese, but unless I foster one that's not going to happen. My husband wanted to buy one, but I just refuse to buy cats and I take in the ones that need homes.

I've never seen such a friendly bunch ! You bend down to call a dog to pet and all the cats come running to see you

Lol, you should come to my house. You'd have about 8 of them running up to be with you. If you open the door to their room all 11 will show up thinking you have food.

Toonces
March 8th, 2010, 06:32 AM
gorgeous kitties I am espically smitten with the siamese:lovestruck:

Love4himies
March 8th, 2010, 06:39 AM
Great pics, Frenchy :thumbs up

Your siamese is beautiful, BenMax :cloud9: :lovestruck:, as are all your kitties, but the siamese just really stands out as being very regal :cloud9:

ancientgirl
March 8th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Looks like world domination is in Fluffy's plans.:laughing:

Such a lovely gang of kitties! Siamese kitty is so royal looking.

BenMax
March 8th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Thanks again!!!

Oh yes, my cats are really something. They are all very friendly except for maybe Dobie whom you do not see. Riza is camera shy. Riley is HUGE. He is quite the character as well. And yes - he is a little round. I call him 'Lightbulb'.

Phoenix (the little tortie) took a BIG liking to Frenchy. I must add that Phoenix is the one that was strangled, and yet she is probably the most affectionate of all the cats. The siamese (Blu) is probably the most inquisitive but so typical of the breed. He and Julia run the household.

So if anyone wants to drop in for dinner ...let me know!:thumbs up

BenMax
March 8th, 2010, 10:05 AM

Really, such a lovely variety of kitties and all so affectionate :cloud9:. Weird though, BenMax, my allergies didn't hardly act up at all :confused:.

There are reasons for that...I know you have allergies so I sweeped the ceiling, cleaned the carpets, wiped down all chairs and couches, cleaned all linen, washed the little floor I have and topped it off with a dash to anti-allergin cleaner. Also - I brush all my cats every day to ensure that there is little hairloss.

So - that's my trick.

Loved having you and Frenchy over. It was so much fun.:goodvibes:

chico2
March 8th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Ben-Max,I did not know you had that many cats,lucky kitties:lovestruck:
Love,Love love "Fluffy",but they are all very pretty..come to think of it,there are no ugly cats period.:cat:
So how many cats are there in your house??

BenMax
March 8th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Chico2 - I love my cats. I am actually more of a cat person than dog (I bet you didn't know that!). For me, cats are very relaxing. They get me into that 'zen' mode.

And yes they are all very pretty. All my cats did not start that way - but I saw the potential. They are also all from various shelters that took very good care of them.

They are all my pride and joy. Such loving little ones. I cannot say that I have a favourite since they are all very very different in character.

Frenchy
March 8th, 2010, 11:59 AM
So if anyone wants to drop in for dinner ...let me know!:thumbs up

me , me , me , me , me , me , me :laughing:

BenMax
March 8th, 2010, 12:21 PM
me , me , me , me , me , me , me :laughing:

ok, ok, ok, ok, ok...just give me 1 days notice. I will get the cats and dogs are pretty for you.

Phoenix sure did love you Frenchy...

Frenchy
March 8th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Phoenix sure did love you Frenchy...

I love them all , they all came to me to get pet , what more could I ask for ? :cloud9:

Dog Dancer
March 8th, 2010, 12:37 PM
So many kitties! Far too cute for words all of them.

JennieV
March 8th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Gorgeous kitties, Benmax! Such beauties! :cloud9: