Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rose - Dec. 25, 1994-Feb. 18, 2010

geisha
March 5th, 2010, 08:27 PM
You came into our lives 10 years ago when you were 5 years old. We had just lost our beloved male sam and I happened to see the add in the paper that you were looking for a new home. We drove 1 1/2 hours to see you and fell immediately in love.
You brought so much joy and happiness into our home. We will miss your howling and northern dog speak. You must have been a human in a past life. We will miss your uncanny hearing when we bite into an apple. You will awaken from a deep sleep and instantly appear waiting for a chunk. We will miss your chick/man magnet ability. People commented on how beautiful you were. I miss not having you by my side. Long May You Run Rose

hazelrunpack
March 5th, 2010, 08:42 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, geisha. :grouphug: Rose sounds like a lovely soul who left you with many wonderful memories.

:candle: Rose

Dee-O-Gee
March 5th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Truly sorry to hear of your loss geisha

:rip: Sweet Rose :candle:

TeriM
March 6th, 2010, 01:27 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss geisha :grouphug:. Rose sounds like she was a very special part of your family :angel:.

geisha
March 6th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Thank you. She was my dream dog. :angel: Hubby & I didn't want her to suffer, nor loose her dignity.

mummummum
March 6th, 2010, 11:21 AM
It's a terrible decision to have to make. I'm so sorry for your loss. :candle:

Melinda
March 6th, 2010, 12:03 PM
my thoughts and prayers are with you and Rose, run painfree and youthful over the bridge.

marko
March 7th, 2010, 11:10 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss geisha.
:rip: sweet Rose :candle:

Sincerely,

Marko

My Lodi Girl
March 11th, 2010, 10:21 PM
You gave her the ultimate gift. :rip: Sweet Rose :candle: You are healthy and whole again waiting at Rainbow Bridge for your loved ones.:angel2:

luckypenny
March 11th, 2010, 11:24 PM
RIP Rose :candle: