Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

First day shooting with Pike and new Canon 77D Camera

Maggedy
March 5th, 2010, 05:51 AM
Just got a new Canon 7D- Pike is great to practice on! He's a long coat GSD.

chico2
March 5th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Obviously a great camera,wonderful pics and subject:lovestruck:

Spatx
March 5th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Great photos and an adorable puppy! I'm very jealous of your new camera, I really want to upgrade from my XSi to a more professional model, but there is no way I can afford it anytime soon. :laughing:

Are you going to be starting up a business? I'm hoping to take my photography from hobby/enthusiast to professional within the next few years. Getting started is a bit overwhelming, but I honestly can't wait to see how things progress.

ancientgirl
March 5th, 2010, 09:28 AM
What a cutie!

Maggedy
March 5th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Great photos and an adorable puppy! I'm very jealous of your new camera, I really want to upgrade from my XSi to a more professional model, but there is no way I can afford it anytime soon. :laughing:

Are you going to be starting up a business? I'm hoping to take my photography from hobby/enthusiast to professional within the next few years. Getting started is a bit overwhelming, but I honestly can't wait to see how things progress.

Hi Spatx. I call myself "pre-pro". I've only been shooting for 6 months but I am progressing very quickly. I think probably now I could start charging for my pics of pets, and for pics of people in about another 6 months. I'm definitely headed in that direction. Good luck!

Spatx
March 5th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Thanks, and good luck to you as well. :D I've only been taking photos for just over a year, but didn't get more serious about it until about 6 months ago. I just got accepted to study photography at college, so I'll see how everything goes. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
March 5th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Pike has such a wide-eyed innocent look to him. So is that pretty true to his nature, or is he just practicing for when he gets into trouble and needs to get you into 'awwww' mode? :laughing:

What a doll!

Tundra_Queen
March 5th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Oh ...I can't take all these adorable puppies!! I just want to squoosh him! And great pics...i love the first one and his face...Ooooo

Debbie

marko
March 5th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Way cute maggedy!

BenMax
March 5th, 2010, 04:27 PM
GSDssss My FAVORITE!! What a gorgeous pup.:lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
March 5th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Not only is that a great camera but what a great eye AND subject! :lovestruck:

Beautiful pictures Maggedy! Can we have some more please? :D

Maggedy
March 6th, 2010, 12:19 AM
Not only is that a great camera but what a great eye AND subject! :lovestruck:

Beautiful pictures Maggedy! Can we have some more please? :D

Thank you! You'll be sorry you asked before we're all said and done. I take LOTS of pics. Posting some of one of the kitties in just a sec :)

Dee-O-Gee
March 6th, 2010, 12:28 AM
Posting some of one of the kitties in just a sec :)

:clap::clap: We're waiting! :whistle::whistle: :D