Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

First outing with pup and 135L

Maggedy
March 5th, 2010, 04:47 AM
First day out with GSD puppy Pike and new Canon lens 135L. Love them both!

chico2
March 5th, 2010, 07:35 AM
What a beautiful little pup,I love GSD's and especially long-haired ones.
Great pics:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
March 5th, 2010, 09:17 AM
I saw the B&W photos first. He's darling in color, too! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 5th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Puppehs ! :lovestruck: they're too cute :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
March 5th, 2010, 01:57 PM
How sweet! He looks so cute..love that face!

When I first read the title of this thread I thought u were saying that your puppy weighed 135 lbs and u just left the B off! :laughing:

Debbie

Toonces
March 8th, 2010, 07:07 AM
oh my goodness I just looked at all your threads on here and I must say what lovey pics you take and your subjects are just so adorable:lovestruck: I have a huge softspot for GSDS I hope you keep the pics coming, thanks so much for sharing

Maggedy
March 8th, 2010, 11:50 AM
oh my goodness I just looked at all your threads on here and I must say what lovey pics you take and your subjects are just so adorable:lovestruck: I have a huge softspot for GSDS I hope you keep the pics coming, thanks so much for sharing

Thank you Toonces. That's so kind! I'll definitely post more pics. Picture-taking is kind of my thing.

Toonces
March 8th, 2010, 01:23 PM
YAY!! I can't wait to see them, we have fostered alot of gsds for german shepherd rescue Toronto but never had I had the pleasure of a longcoat, the breed is outstanding in my books!

Sylvie
March 8th, 2010, 11:09 PM
OMG he is beautiful. I have always wanted a long hair shepherd with that colouring. What awsome dogs you have.

growler~GateKeeper
March 8th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Pike is adorable :lovestruck: especially the last shot :lovestruck: