Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The boys at bedtime

ancientgirl
March 4th, 2010, 01:05 PM
I usually go on lockdown at around 8:30. I wash the gangs dishes, lock the door, and turn the TV off, then go upstairs. I usually lay in bed until around 9:30 and then it's lights out. When I go upstairs, I usually have one or two follow me up, and the others trickle up shortly.

Last night, Vlad decided he wanted to sleep on the bed instead of the pillow on the nightstand he usually prefers. I thought this was too cute not to take a picture of. Maks loves his big brother so much. :lovestruck: I also just noticed, my Tiny Miss is in the picture. :D

Melinda
March 4th, 2010, 01:29 PM
what a sweet picture

14+kitties
March 4th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Mmm, looks to me like it's big brother who loves Maks. :thumbs up Very sweet.
I saw the little one in the corner looking on. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
March 4th, 2010, 03:16 PM
14+, Vlad knows he can boss Maks around, and Maks will let him. But, he also knows Maks is always ready to cuddle with him. I'm so glad they have each other, what with so many girls in the house.:laughing:

luckypenny
March 4th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Aww, cuddling pals :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Aw...:flirt: So where did Mom sleep last night? :D

ancientgirl
March 5th, 2010, 07:05 AM
They do love to cuddle, and fight. :rolleyes:

Hazel, slowly but surely, my space in bed has become smaller and smaller. lol.

Love4himies
March 5th, 2010, 07:44 AM
They do love to cuddle, and fight. :rolleyes:

Hazel, slowly but surely, my space in bed has become smaller and smaller. lol.

:lightbulb: You can always get a king size :laughing:

Sweet pic of them with an added bonus-Kiska. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
March 5th, 2010, 07:54 AM

Sweet pic of them with an added bonus-Kiska. :cloud9:

I'd love to get a king size! I've been needing one for a while, especially since Vlad likes to sleep across so he takes up even more room!:rolleyes:

krdahmer
March 5th, 2010, 08:01 AM

I'd love to get a king size! I've been needing one for a while, especially since Vlad likes to sleep across so he takes up even more room!:rolleyes:

:laughing: I have a king size....that's not how it works.... king size bed in 'kitty' means more room for them to stretch out!!!:laughing:

Adorable snugglers! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
March 5th, 2010, 08:13 AM
:laughing: I have a king size....that's not how it works.... king size bed in 'kitty' means more room for them to stretch out!!!:laughing:

Adorable snugglers! :lovestruck:

:laughing::laughing:I had a feeling that might happen.

Love4himies
March 5th, 2010, 08:22 AM

Ummmmm, yeah, isn't that the way it is suppose to be? The cats told me so. There is still usually a bit extra room left over for the human :p :laughing:

Winston
March 5th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Awe AG they are so cute! Love to see pics of your gang! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
March 5th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Thanks Winston!