Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some new pics for 14+

Toonces
March 3rd, 2010, 01:58 PM
here are a few new pics for you first we have Petey, then Currie and I can't leave out Brandy:laughing:

Spatx
March 3rd, 2010, 01:59 PM
Adorable dogs! They are all gorgeous :cloud9:

Toonces
March 3rd, 2010, 02:01 PM
next up are some Floyd and Marley pics (they are in the terrible teenage years:evil:)

Love4himies
March 3rd, 2010, 02:05 PM
Others besides 14+ are allowed to look to, right :o :p

Are they all your gorgeous pets, Toonces? :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Toonces
March 3rd, 2010, 02:07 PM
Next up is Toonces and Floyd sharing the cat bed this NEVER happens Toonces hates him! and Emma Jean, Marley and Floyd watching birds at the feeder

Toonces
March 3rd, 2010, 02:11 PM
LOL yes others can look:laughing: and yes they are all mine, hubby has banned me from the shelter:laughing:, nah just kidding Petey is from GSRT he is my foster failure, Emma Jean is from the shelter,, Floyd and Marley were 2 of 6 kittens a stray we took in had, Currie and Brandy we adopted together from a shelter and Toonces was giving to me many many years ago

Love4himies
March 3rd, 2010, 02:17 PM
:eek: Toonces looks like he doesn't even notice Floyd. Was there a reaction from Toonces when he woke up :eek: :D

Your kitties are just beautiful and DHs are party poopers :frustrated:

Toonces
March 3rd, 2010, 02:21 PM
:eek: Toonces looks like he doesn't even notice Floyd. Was there a reaction from Toonces when he woke up :eek: :D

Your kitties are just beautiful and DHs are party

poopers :frustrated:

There was a whole lot of hissing and smacking:eek: Toonces is pretty much blind and deaf now but he is still quite the scrapper and puts the young kits in their place

Melinda
March 3rd, 2010, 03:33 PM
wow, beautiful babies!! I love all the cats looking out the patio door *L*

chico2
March 3rd, 2010, 04:57 PM
Toonces,nice to see pics of all the pups and kitties,I of course have a special feeling for Toonces:lovestruck:
Nice to see you back:grouphug:

14+kitties
March 3rd, 2010, 05:10 PM
:grouphug: Thank you sooooo much sweetie!! OMG Toonces!! :cloud9: I am so glad he is still hanging in for you mf. 24 now right? :eek: And the puppers!! :lovestruck::lovestruck: I'm sitting here with tears streaming looking at all the loveliness!! THANK YOU!! :grouphug: Brandy looks so much like my Tasha :rip: in the face. Different colours but the exact same expression. :cloud9: Look how big the babies are!! Rupert would be proud to see them. You made the end of a long rough day MUCH happier. :cloud9::highfive:

BenMax
March 3rd, 2010, 05:17 PM
Was Toones one of your fosters 14+K?

Gorgeous furpack!!!:cloud9::lovestruck:

14+kitties
March 3rd, 2010, 05:33 PM
Was Toones one of your fosters 14+K?

Gorgeous furpack!!!:cloud9::lovestruck:

No BM. Just a very special boy. He is 24, or close to it, years old. TT looks so much like him it's amazing. I just think he's amazing! And so is his mom for looking after him so well!! :cloud9:

BenMax
March 3rd, 2010, 05:36 PM
No BM. Just a very special boy. He is 24, or close to it, years old. TT looks so much like him it's amazing. I just think he's amazing! And so is his mom for looking after him so much!! :cloud9:

24??? That is amazing. One of my cats made it to 19 years. She was such a sweetie.

14+kitties
March 3rd, 2010, 05:40 PM
It IS amazing! It does my heart good to see him still going. I think of him often. And, of course, his mommy 'cause I know how special her boy is to her. He is her soulmate.
My oldest was a month short of 19 when I had to have him put down. :( Heartbreaking.

BenMax
March 3rd, 2010, 05:42 PM
It IS amazing! It does my heart good to see him still going. I think of him often. And, of course, his mommy 'cause I know how special her boy is to her. He is her soulmate.
My oldest was a month short of 19 when I had to have him put down. :( Heartbreaking.

The years go fast, so enjoy them all each day. :cloud9:

Winston
March 3rd, 2010, 05:53 PM
Awe Toonces! love the pics! Petey looking all handsome there! Currie and Brandi :cloud9: and well the kitties!! they are so cute! :thumbs up

Frenchy
March 3rd, 2010, 10:52 PM
wow 24 yr old ? !! :eek:

they all look great ... and of course .... my fave ... Currie :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
March 4th, 2010, 01:46 AM
Nice to see pics of your crew :cloud9:

Toonces
March 4th, 2010, 04:02 AM
Thankyou so much everyone I will pass all the comments on to the furries:D

14 + Toonces is really showing his age and it bothers me so much but I know I have been blessed to have had him as long as I have, when I am home and sitting down he is always on my lap, even at dinner time he will paw at my leg untill I pick him up so he can sleep on my lap:lovestruck:

Floyd is Ruperts son thats for sure he is just like him a real love bug but the biggest pain in the butt:rolleyes:

Tundra_Queen
March 4th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Your fur babies are beautiful! And I love the pic of the kitties looking out the patio!

chico2
March 4th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Toonces is 24yrs old,that is truly amazing,proof of a wonderful life,for sure:cat:
I can only dream that I will have Rocky around for that long:pray:
The other kitties look wonderful,beautiful markings..

Love4himies
March 4th, 2010, 08:38 AM
14 + Toonces is really showing his age and it bothers me so much but I know I have been blessed to have had him as long as I have, when I am home and sitting down he is always on my lap, even at dinner time he will paw at my leg untill I pick him up so he can sleep on my lap:lovestruck:

:cry::cry::cry: What a special boy, wow 24 years old. :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
March 4th, 2010, 08:58 AM
What wonderful photos of your babies. Toonces is an amazing boy. I can only dream of having mine with me as long.:lovestruck:

14+kitties
March 4th, 2010, 03:31 PM

Floyd is Ruperts son thats for sure he is just like him a real love bug but the biggest pain in the butt:rolleyes:

Awww hon, it sucks they have to get old or sick. I am praying Brownie makes it to his 3rd birthday. :( It is so sweet that Toonces still wants to cuddle with you. It shows you truly are soulmates. You are so lucky he has been with you for this long. :grouphug: We could all hope to aspire to that.

So funny that Floyd is just like Daddy. :evil:

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Great pics, Toonces!! Nice to see your handsome crew again! :flirt: And glad to hear that Toonces is still hanging in there! :goodvibes:

Love the bird watching shot! :D

Toonces
March 5th, 2010, 03:59 AM
My wish for everyone here is that all of your furries live a very long and healthy life, alot of people are shocked at Toonces age even I am sometimes:eek:.

!4 I am sorry to hear about Brownie, I will keeep him in my thoughts.

hazelrunpack if I remember correct I think there were a bunch of squirrles at the feeder that day too

TeriM
March 6th, 2010, 02:07 AM
Wonderful pictures :lovestruck:. All the furries are gorgeous and are obviously enjoying a very good life :).

14+kitties
March 6th, 2010, 09:09 AM
My wish for everyone here is that all of your furries live a very long and healthy life, alot of people are shocked at Toonces age even I am sometimes:eek:.

!4 I am sorry to hear about Brownie, I will keeep him in my thoughts.

hazelrunpack if I remember correct I think there were a bunch of squirrles at the feeder that day too

Naw hon. Brownie is a fighter. He isn't giving up without a big one. :thumbs up I am just very happy for you that Toonces is still with you. I laugh sometimes when people say their cats are getting old. You ask them how old and they say 8 or 9. They really have no idea. :rolleyes: So I tell them about Toonces. They usually stand there like :eek:. :laughing::laughing:

chico2
March 6th, 2010, 09:38 AM
I know what you mean,Sylvesters owner said he was VERY old at 10:laughing: