March 2nd, 2010, 06:40 PM
where are the dogs pics ??? :yell: :cry:

Luvmypitgirls
March 2nd, 2010, 06:42 PM
very pretty crocuses...:D
now can we have some "PET" pics?:D:D

Dee-O-Gee
March 2nd, 2010, 06:44 PM
I was a lot happier on the outside of my house then walking into a Mollie mess today! :frustrated:

When my daughter gets home from school, she lets Mollie out of her crate THEN, she decides to have an afternoon siesta leaving Mollie to run free.

Little does my daughter know that Mollie is sinking her litte teefies on wallpaper fragments and chewing off the walls! :yell: :frustrated:

I like the flowers instead right now! :rolleyes:

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2010, 06:46 PM
I expected to see a doggie mess but I will take crocuses instead!! I haven't checked mine yet. :fingerscr they are flowering too. :cloud9:

Luvmypitgirls
March 2nd, 2010, 06:48 PM
I was a lot happier on the outside of my house then walking into a Mollie mess today! :frustrated:

When my daughter gets home from school, she lets Mollie out of her crate THEN, she decides to have an afternoon siesta leaving Mollie to run free.

Little does my daughter know that Mollie is sinking her litte teefies on wallpaper fragments and chewing off the walls! :yell: :frustrated:

I like the flowers instead right now! :rolleyes:

Ohhhh dear! Ok I understand why you prefer the outside of your house at the moment....no pet pics needed....for today anyway:D

Love4himies
March 2nd, 2010, 06:51 PM
My garden is still covered in snow :(, what ever is sticking up above the snowline has been eaten by deer :yell: :frustrated: Soooooooo enjoy your flowers, they are very pretty and I enjoyed looking at them.

luckypenny
March 2nd, 2010, 09:39 PM
So pretty :cloud9:.

Beats the mudpit in our yard :yell:.

But I'll just look at your crocuses and try to forget :D.

Dee-O-Gee
March 2nd, 2010, 09:55 PM
After smiling on my step outside, here is what I was greeted with on the inside! :frustrated:

Ms. Mollie has had just a hay day with the paper. :evil: It's like an unravelling sweater. She latches on the loose ends and has a tear at them.

A nice long walk tonight did the trick--for now! :thumbs up

luckypenny
March 2nd, 2010, 10:03 PM
Ms. Mollie has had just a hay day with the paper. :evil: It's like an unravelling sweater. She latches on the loose ends and has a tear at them.

:eek: :laughing: :o

Don't ya just love puppies :cloud9:. Bet you couldn't stay mad for long though :D.

Dee-O-Gee
March 2nd, 2010, 10:10 PM
:eek: :laughing: :o

Bet you couldn't stay mad for long though :D.

I confess -- I couldn't and didn't :o It's too hard to stay mad at something that smiles, wags, and gives undivided love. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
March 3rd, 2010, 12:41 AM
Wow you've got a lot of crocuses out :cloud9: and I can see you still have snow in your yard too :D

I think Mollie wanted to help you redecorate, perhaps she'd like spotted wallpaper better :D

Tundra_Queen
March 3rd, 2010, 07:39 AM
sorry about the wallpaper, but I love the crocusses....won't see mine until May! :(

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Crocuses! :cloud9: Very pretty, klm!

Ours are still snow-covered, too, TQ, but isn't it nice to dream? :laughing:

Mollie is just trying to help you redecorate! Everyone always hates removing the wallpaper, don't they? She thought she'd help out by doing the hard part :angel: What girl! :dog:

:o