Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

auntie LP brought presents !!

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2010, 03:23 PM
awww she's spoiling us !

1. toys !!!
2. Nelly : stop the torture already and gimme one !!! :yell:
3. Nelly giving a nasty look at Sienna who was on the couch watching her :laughing:

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2010, 03:25 PM
1 &2. That's ok Nelly , I have my own :D (BTW , the pink one is already desqueek :rip:)
3. Jack trying out the big one :laughing:

aslan
March 2nd, 2010, 03:26 PM
lol, auntie LP even bought size appropriate cuz's....good work:thumbs up

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2010, 03:26 PM
Nelly likes to play in private :laughing:

thank you sooo much LP! They love all their toys !! :cloud9:

BenMax
March 2nd, 2010, 03:33 PM
That bad bad auntie LP!

LP - spanks are what you get!

aslan
March 2nd, 2010, 03:34 PM
That bad bad auntie LP!

if i drop of toys on my way to newfie land can i get spanked too.:D

Winston
March 2nd, 2010, 03:44 PM
Awe I want an Aunty LP too! :thumbs up For the toys that is! :laughing:

Love the pics Frenchy! the gang looks great as usual!

chico2
March 2nd, 2010, 04:07 PM
Awww,how nice of LP and all sizes:grouphug:

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2010, 04:37 PM
Aww, how sweet is that!!!! Such wonderful auntie!! :cloud9: I love Nelly in the second pic. It needs to go in the challenge under impatient! :thumbs up

luckypenny
March 2nd, 2010, 07:30 PM
(BTW , the pink one is already desqueek :rip:)

Already? By Sienna? She needs a squeaker mat with a dozen squeakers in it. It ought to last her an extra 4 minutes :laughing:.

Dee-O-Gee
March 2nd, 2010, 09:06 PM
How sweet LP. What a great auntie! :)

In the first set, Nellie looks like a little kid in a candy shop :D --way too cute! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2010, 09:37 PM
Already? By Sienna? She needs a squeaker mat with a dozen squeakers in it. It ought to last her an extra 4 minutes :laughing:.

she's a pro at desqueeking ! :(

In the first set, Nellie looks like a little kid in a candy shop :D --way too cute! :lovestruck:

I love Nelly in the second pic. It needs to go in the challenge under impatient! :thumbs up

she was a very good girl and waited until the toys were ready :angel:

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2010, 09:38 PM
That bad bad auntie LP!

if i drop of toys on my way to newfie land can i get spanked too.:D

If any of you are interested ... Nelly is good at spanking :D I mean have you seen her tail ? ouch !!

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2010, 09:42 PM
she was a very good girl and waited until the toys were ready :angel:

Good girl Nelly!! :cloud9: I see in the others she still doesn't like the camera much. :(

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2010, 09:43 PM
Good girl Nelly!! :cloud9: I see in the others she still doesn't like the camera much. :(

yes and I don't know why :confused: you would think she'd be used to it by now ? :shrug: :(

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2010, 09:50 PM
Is it black? Maybe if you had a pink one or something she wouldn't think it was going to hurt her. :shrug: Maybe they used something in her puppy mill days that was that shape and size and hurt her with it. Only she knows for sure and she ain't talking.

growler~GateKeeper
March 3rd, 2010, 12:18 AM
Great pics :thumbs up

Nelly giving a nasty look at Sienna who was on the couch watching her :laughing:

:laughing: Nelly was telling Sienna she's not allowed to de-squeek her green cuz! :D

Tundra_Queen
March 3rd, 2010, 06:02 AM
LP your such a sweet person...I didn't know cuzes coozes? come in different sizes.....LOL

Frenchy
March 3rd, 2010, 09:47 AM
Is it black? Maybe if you had a pink one or something she wouldn't think it was going to hurt her. :shrug: Maybe they used something in her puppy mill days that was that shape and size and hurt her with it. Only she knows for sure and she ain't talking.

Nelly is still weary of some things. If I or anyone else comes in the house with things in our arms , boxes or big bags , she gets scared. So maybe pointing the cam on her , scares her a bit.

:laughing: Nelly was telling Sienna she's not allowed to de-squeek her green cuz! :D
I'm glad to say , the 2 frogs seems too solid for de squeeking :thumbs up even Jack was dragging one this morning :laughing:
LP your such a sweet person...I didn't know cuzes coozes? come in different sizes.....LOL

Yes she is ! TQ , they also make them for cats I think. :cat:

JennieV
March 3rd, 2010, 10:37 AM
AWWWWW!!! :thumbs up LP!!
:cloud9:Nelly! I miss ya!:lovestruck:
Gotta come and meet the others!:rolleyes:

ancientgirl
March 3rd, 2010, 12:17 PM
LP that was so nice of you. Jack has this look like "Um...you got one my size?"

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Aw, LP, what a good Auntie you are! :D

So how are the frogs holding up, Frenchy? Better than the cuzes? hazel is always on the lookout for Pack-resistant toys. If the frogs can hold up to Nelly and Churchill, they're sure worth a shot here! :thumbs up

Frenchy
March 5th, 2010, 02:08 PM

So how are the frogs holding up, Frenchy? Better than the cuzes? hazel is always on the lookout for Pack-resistant toys. If the frogs can hold up to Nelly and Churchill, they're sure worth a shot here! :thumbs up

they love the frogs ! I even saw Jack steel one :eek: and take it in the bedroom so he could have private time with it :laughing: he also goes nuts when Nelly has one in her mouth. They're more resistant than the regular Cuz :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
March 5th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Nelly is still weary of some things. If I or anyone else comes in the house with things in our arms , boxes or big bags , she gets scared. So maybe pointing the cam on her , scares her a bit.

I'm glad to say , the 2 frogs seems too solid for de squeeking :thumbs up even Jack was dragging one this morning :laughing:

Yes she is ! TQ , they also make them for cats I think. :cat:

For cats too? I lead such a sheltered life......LOL I will have to mention it to my son too as he has a dog now that can chew thru anything....:laughing:

Debbie

Frenchy
March 5th, 2010, 02:32 PM
For cats too? I lead such a sheltered life......LOL I will have to mention it to my son too as he has a dog now that can chew thru anything....:laughing:

Debbie

Tell him to get the Cuz with stomped feet or else his dog will chew through them. Or cut them off.

here are the ones for kitties :cat:

http://www.cattoys.com/kittycuztoys.html

http://www.petazon.com/price/product/Cuz-Toys-Kitty-Cuz-Cat-Toy-Kitty-Cuz-Cat-Toy.html

hazelrunpack
March 5th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Tell him to get the Cuz with stomped feet or else his dog will chew through them. Or cut them off.

Yeah, our dogs stretch the feet till they snap off :eek: and then they eat them! :eek: Thank dawg they've always thrown them back up eventually, although it took Cole about a month one time. :o

I'll have to try the frogs--I think I saw them last time I was at PetSmart :thumbs up Thanks, Frenchy!

TeriM
March 6th, 2010, 01:16 AM
(BTW , the pink one is already desqueek :rip:)

Sounds like Riley, his christmas present cuz was dead in less then an hour :frustrated:.

LP is a wonderful aunty and looks like those wonderful furries had a great time with their presents :cloud9:.

Frenchy
March 6th, 2010, 10:53 AM
You guys must really try the frog Cuz :thumbs up I don't think they can desqueek that one :fingerscr

mummummum
March 6th, 2010, 11:26 AM

:laughing:Hey Frenchy ~ there's a job for you! Offer toy manufacturer's a sure-fire testing site!!!

And I agree with all the comments ~ LP you are very special. :highfive:

otter
March 6th, 2010, 11:59 AM
:laughing:Hey Frenchy ~ there's a job for you! Offer toy manufacturer's a sure-fire testing site!!!

And I agree with all the comments ~ LP you are very special. :highfive:

Oh I second (or third or fourth..) those comments. LP you are an :angel2:.

A house with cuzs is :cloud9: or is it "a cuz makes a house a home?" :D

We need to start a thread with advice for owners of master desqueekers... I know i'm ALWAYS on the look out for unstoppable squeekers (Nolie vs Cuz squeeker... Nolie 25, Cuz 0 - in the time trials, 15 sec from squeek to silent). So far dino Cuz has been the only squeeker to survive for more than a minute (since his squeeker is between his feet it's a little more protected, Nolie doesn't eat feet :laughing:) but we haven't tried froggie yet.. gonna have to seek one out :thumbs up