Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

auntie LP visits the fuzzbutts

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2010, 03:13 PM
So LP came for a VERY short visit ;) so of course , all the fuzzbutts were very very happy ....

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2010, 03:16 PM
Sienna's turn .... in pic one , incognito Jack :laughing:

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2010, 03:17 PM
1. where's LP ? :confused:
2. aww there she is !!
3. Churchill says : you taste good auntie LP !!

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2010, 03:19 PM
1. Churchill is sooo happy !
2. some more ....
3. Nelly sad , her fave auntie just left :(

BenMax
March 2nd, 2010, 03:35 PM
LP never comes by to see me or my babes...:(

But so nice she visited with you and your pups Frenchy!:thumbs up

aslan
March 2nd, 2010, 03:41 PM
having met LP now i have a more accurate size referance for churchill..:eek:

i love your dogs, have i mentioned that..

it's ok bm she doesn't visit me either...then again neither do you.

luckypenny
March 2nd, 2010, 07:27 PM
all the fuzzbutts were very very happy ....

Omd, not as happy as I was to see them :goodvibes: :cloud9:.

LP never comes by to see me or my babes...:(

Now you're making me feel guilty :(. We'll set up a date soon. I think my Dad moved right near you, in the R's.

having met LP now i have a more accurate size referance for churchill..:eek:

Are you implying I'm fat :frustrated:? I have to admit, I do look rather svelte next to Churchill :laughing:. :lightbulb: That's what I need, a giant dog :D.

It was short visit but oh so sweet Frenchy :cloud9:.

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2010, 09:20 PM
Wonderful pics!! I am trying to figure out who looks happier - the dogs or LP. :cloud9: They all look so sweet. I would love to meet them too. And LP's dogs, and Breeze's, and BM's and.......... don't forget the kitties!!!!
Churchill makes Nelly look small. I love Pyrs!!

Dee-O-Gee
March 2nd, 2010, 09:25 PM
ahhhh...it looks like there was lots of lovin' going around. :lovestruck:

14+ is right, can't figure out who looks happier, the pups or LP? :shrug:

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2010, 09:27 PM
But did hubby stand there with arms crossed the whole visit? He didn't get down to play? :(

luckypenny
March 2nd, 2010, 09:33 PM
I am trying to figure out who looks happier - the dogs or LP.

14+ is right, can't figure out who looks happier, the pups or LP? :shrug:

Prolly me :D <----- I do sorta look like that smiley, don't I :laughing: ?

But did hubby stand there with arms crossed the whole visit? He didn't get down to play? :(

He may have felt a little intimidated with another big, burly man in the room :D. He did get lovings though :cloud9:.

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2010, 09:34 PM
Are you implying I'm fat :frustrated:? I have to admit, I do look rather svelte next to Churchill :laughing:. :lightbulb: That's what I need, a giant dog :D.

I can lend you Churchill for picture shoots only :p

LP's DH was busy taking picture and .... almost got peed on by Churchill who decided to mark him / the sun room :headslap:

luckypenny
March 2nd, 2010, 09:37 PM
LP's DH was busy taking picture and .... almost got peed on by Churchill who decided to mark him / the sun room :headslap:

Yeah, he wasn't expecting that :laughing:.

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2010, 09:38 PM
He may have felt a little intimidated with another big, burly man in the room :D. He did get lovings though :cloud9:.

Aww, poor baby. Did you give him some extra lovin's to make up for him feeling intimidated? :laughing:

Too Funny!! Churchill doesn't like a man coming into "his" house and being around "his" mom!! Watch out Frenchy!!! :D

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2010, 09:40 PM
Too Funny!! Churchill doesn't like a man coming into "his" house and being around "his" mom!! Watch out Frenchy!!! :D

so far , he doesn't have to worry about that :laughing: ehhh wait .... I mean :(

:laughing:

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2010, 09:47 PM
so far , he doesn't have to worry about that :laughing: ehhh wait .... I mean :(

:laughing:

:laughing::laughing: Oh wait .... :(
Look at it this way girl. If you had a man around we would lose you. Then we would be the ones looking :(. So..... weigh the options..... one sad you or tons of sad us. :D

growler~GateKeeper
March 3rd, 2010, 12:12 AM
Great pics :) everyone looks so happy to see everyone :cloud9: a big cuddle-fest

Tundra_Queen
March 3rd, 2010, 06:21 AM
I can lend you Churchill for picture shoots only :p

LOL Gee that must of been embassing. LOL

LP look at all the doggie smooches you got! I'm so jealous. And churchill is so big or your so tiny! It looks like hugging a big white bear.

Debbie

Love4himies
March 3rd, 2010, 06:57 AM
Great pics :cloud9: :lovestruck:

I just love the pic of Nelly with her tongue out in the second post first pic :cloud9:.

Chris21711
March 3rd, 2010, 09:28 AM
I love looking at pics of all your dogs Frenchy, but that big Bear makes me tear up, he reminds me of Pepsi so much :cloud9:....I showed Pepe, his remark "man, they are wonderful dogs".

Frenchy
March 3rd, 2010, 09:58 AM
:laughing::laughing: Oh wait .... :(
Look at it this way girl. If you had a man around we would lose you. Then we would be the ones looking :(. So..... weigh the options..... one sad you or tons of sad us. :D

:frustrated: .... :laughing:

I just love the pic of Nelly with her tongue out in the second post first pic :cloud9:.

:laughing: silly Nelly :p

I love looking at pics of all your dogs Frenchy, but that big Bear makes me tear up, he reminds me of Pepsi so much :cloud9:....I showed Pepe, his remark "man, they are wonderful dogs".
I know :cloud9: I'm not proud of him almost peeing on LP's hubby but ... it does tell me that Churchill is a bit ... territorial and I feel very safe with him here. :cloud9:

Frenchy
March 3rd, 2010, 10:00 AM
Great pics :) a big cuddle-fest

LP look at all the doggie smooches you got!

LP mentioned that she didn't get to see Jack or to cuddle with him but by looking back at the pics , Jack was always right there sniffing her leg , she just couldn't see him :laughing:

ancientgirl
March 3rd, 2010, 12:15 PM
Now, I know Nelly is a big girl, but actually seeing Churchill next to a person really brings home what a big pup he is. :eek:

I love all the photos. LOL, I also got a kick of Jack, incognito. There's one where LP is sitting on the chair and it looks like she's grown an orangish tail.

chico2
March 3rd, 2010, 04:08 PM
Wow Frenchy,Churchill is huge,unless LP is only 4'5:laughing:
But is he ever a beauty:lovestruck::lovestruck:
Nelly is just her sweet self,hope she's ok now:fingerscr
Sienna and Jack are getting kind of lost,well at least Jack is,what a great mixture of breeds you have to love:lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 3rd, 2010, 08:08 PM
Wow Frenchy,Churchill is huge,unless LP is only 4'5:laughing:
But is he ever a beauty:lovestruck::lovestruck:
Nelly is just her sweet self,hope she's ok now:fingerscr
Sienna and Jack are getting kind of lost,well at least Jack is,what a great mixture of breeds you have to love:lovestruck:

thanks Chico2 , Churchill is such a lady's man .... a friend of mine came to visit today , she's likes dogs but not enough to get down on the floor type thing ... but she did with Churchill :laughing:

and Nelly is doing super ! :thumbs up

doggy lover
March 4th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Can I borrow Churchill for a snuggle, he just looks so cuddly and I miss having a big doggy to cuddle up to.;)

Frenchy
March 4th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Can I borrow Churchill for a snuggle, he just looks so cuddly and I miss having a big doggy to cuddle up to.;)

No problem , it's $50 for a week end :laughing:

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Cute pics, Frenchy! LP, you look good covered in dogs! :laughing:

Frenchy
March 6th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Cute pics, Frenchy! LP, you look good covered in dogs! :laughing:

Churchill is enough to cover one person by himself :laughing:

a friend of mine came by for dinner the next day. She couldn't believe how big he was , I took a few pics of her with him and she posted them on her Facebook page ... she got lots of comments about it :laughing: some wanted her to dognap him for them :D thank dog she has a small car ....