Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sister love

Frenchy
February 28th, 2010, 07:52 PM
I know you can't see too much but .... this is how Nelly and Sienna spent their evening yesterday :laughing:

luckypenny
February 28th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Aww, Nelly, your'e such a good big pill...errr, such a good big sister :angel:.

:laughing: That's too funny! Did they trade places eventually :eek: :D?

Frenchy
February 28th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Did they trade places eventually :eek: :D?

I traded with Nelly :D Sienna thinks she is now a lap dog :cloud9:

luckypenny
February 28th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Atta girl Sienna :lovestruck:. I'm so happy you adopted her, Frenchy :goodvibes:. I bet Nelly is overjoyed (squished sometimes maybe :D) but happy nevertheless at having a baby sister :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
February 28th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Nelly has very broad shoulders and Sienna ain't heavy--she's her sister! (I feel a song coming on! :laughing:)

Sienna is the perfect size for a lapdog! :cloud9:

Frenchy
February 28th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Atta girl Sienna :lovestruck:. I'm so happy you adopted her, Frenchy :goodvibes:. I bet Nelly is overjoyed (squished sometimes maybe :D) but happy nevertheless at having a baby sister :cloud9:.

Sienna is the only one here who can do anything to the others .... Nelly lets Sienna steel toys from her , but won't let the others . When Sienna and Nelly are playing , Jack gets in the middle and "attacks" Nelly but never Sienna :rolleyes:

Nelly has very broad shoulders and Sienna ain't heavy--she's her sister! (I feel a song coming on! :laughing:)

:laughing: oh yea I know this song :laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 28th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Nelly can sing it in Danish. :dog:

:o

:laughing:

Ya, hazel has lost it.... :crazy:

ancientgirl
February 28th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Sienna looks like she's got a good seat. :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
February 28th, 2010, 11:11 PM
that is so cute! Maybe the other dogs think Sieana is a puppy so they allow her special priviledges LOL

14+kitties
March 1st, 2010, 12:31 AM
Aww, Sienna is trying to keep Nelly's head warm. :cloud9: That's where the most heat escapes from y'know. :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper
March 1st, 2010, 01:33 AM
:laughing: Silly girls. Cute cuddles :cloud9:

Frenchy
March 1st, 2010, 03:50 PM
Nelly can sing it in Danish. :dog:

:laughing: I'll make sure to teach her the words :p

Aww, Sienna is trying to keep Nelly's head warm. :cloud9: That's where the most heat escapes from y'know. :rolleyes:

or Sienna is keeping her bum warm :rolleyes: if I dare getting up from the couch , you can bet that Sienna is in my spot when I come back :evil: and doesn't want to give it back !!! I have to pick her up and move her myself :laughing:

JennieV
March 1st, 2010, 07:31 PM
Sienna knows all the best spots...lol :lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
March 1st, 2010, 08:55 PM
Nellie = comfort and Sienna knows where it's at! :thumbs up

Now if Churchill was in on the plan well....that would be one extra fluffy pillow! :D :laughing: :D

Dog Dancer
March 1st, 2010, 11:21 PM
Those pics are just too much. Nelly you patient girl you.