Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

WHAAAT??!!!! (sorry for the blur)

14+kitties
February 27th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Don't scare me like that Mom! I was NOT drinking water from the fish tank!!
What? You caught me red handed? Or was that red tongued licking the water from my lips? :rolleyes: I'm just gonna sit here and try to ignore you.
You aren't going away, are you? sigh..... Ok, I did it. I confess. sigh.......
And as soon as I put the camera away he's right back at it. Silly Mittens!!:D

hazelrunpack
February 27th, 2010, 09:46 PM
:laughing: That fish-flavored water is the. absolute. best. water. ever, Mom!!!! :cat:

luckypenny
February 27th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Don't scare me like that Mom! I was NOT drinking water from the fish tank!

Omg, not a minute without great entertainment at your place :laughing:.

krdahmer
February 27th, 2010, 11:03 PM
:laughing: I actually had to put duct tape across the back of mine so that there were no holes big enough to drink from....Smoke was very persistant! Apparently she's not the only kitty who likes fish soup!!! :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper
February 28th, 2010, 01:04 AM
:laughing: If I drink enough of the water it will be much easier than bobbing for fishies :whistle: :cat:

Tundra_Queen
February 28th, 2010, 01:37 AM
LOL....14+ he was drinking the fish water?

Hmmm maybe that is what my cats are doing when they get locked in the bedroom with the fish. I have been wondeirng why the water in the bucket seems to be going down quicker this year. Uh oh. LOL

Hubs goes into the spare room to fed Dexter the fish is in a 25 gallon garden tote..(he is so big he didn't fit in aquarium anymore. had to have something round so he could still swim. LOL) Anyways, the cats follow him in but they don't always follow him back out again so they get locked in the room. So maybe that is where the fish water is going.....uh oh LOL

Debbie

chico2
February 28th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Aww little Mittens:lovestruck:he's just hoping if he drinks enough,he'll get to those tasty looking fishes:laughing:

Dog Dancer
February 28th, 2010, 12:01 PM
I think he was bobbing for sushi! Cute Mittens. My cats used to chase the fish from the outside, but I never caught them on top of the tank.

14+kitties
February 28th, 2010, 12:12 PM
It's funny I hadn't seen him up there that often either until I cleaned the tank this week. He has always "fished" from the outside. Usually when the big pleco moves he goes nuts trying to get it. Hubby gets a huge laugh out of watching that. :laughing:
Duct tape you say kr? Mmm, will have to see how serious he gets about "drinking''. :rolleyes:
TQ - what kind of a fish is Dexter? We've never heard of him. My tank is a 50 gallon. I don't have many fish left. Not sure if I am going to keep it going after these ones die. The pleco is about 9 years old now and approx 11 inches from tip to tip.

Frenchy
February 28th, 2010, 01:05 PM
ummm fish poo ..... :laughing:

mona_b
February 28th, 2010, 01:17 PM
ummm fish poo ..... :laughing:

Extra protein. :D:p

:yuck:

The pic is priceless.

ancientgirl
February 28th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Mittens was just testing the ph level of the water. :D