Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Guilty pup..with good reason...!

JennieV
February 26th, 2010, 12:01 PM
So I come home yesterday... And Sparky looks at me with a very guilty look... and doesn't come to greet me... sooooo I look for evidence... and sure enough find some! :eek: :laughing:

I did not give him crap, but it was funny as hell to see him all guilty, so I took pics instead! :rolleyes:

1. Guilty look #1 :laughing:
2. Guilty look #2 :laughing:
3. Evidence of being a naughty boy while mommy wasn't home.... (please ignore my recycling/garbage box) :frustrated:

Frenchy
February 26th, 2010, 12:14 PM
:laughing: good boy Sparky , he just wanted to make sure you'd have something to do once you get home :laughing:

Chris21711
February 26th, 2010, 12:24 PM
It's pretty plain to see Jennie that you are the culprit for leaving things unattended :laughing:....Sparky figured by not getting up when you came home, he wouldn't have to reprimand you....You are such a thoughtful boy Sparky :lovestruck:

Winston
February 26th, 2010, 12:37 PM
OMG JennieV those are priceless..In the 2nd pic I swear he is saying:

"OMG she is taking a picture of me and I still have evidence up my nose! hopefully mom deletes this pic!".....:D

JennieV
February 26th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Chris, to be honest...I don't blame him...lol... I was the one leaving a kleenex box within his reach.. He doesn't go into garbage, but if the box is available...... :evil::crazy::evil: :laughing:

Winston, he is too cute, I can't be mad at him!

cell
February 26th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Wow thats not too bad! The garbage can is still right and not empty haha

JennieV
February 26th, 2010, 02:34 PM
:laughing: good boy Sparky , he just wanted to make sure you'd have something to do once you get home :laughing:

:frustrated::frustrated: I am fine, thank you very much! :laughing:
:p

ancientgirl
February 26th, 2010, 02:36 PM
:laughing:Yep, that'll teach ya to leave stuff laying around.

JennieV
February 26th, 2010, 02:40 PM
yep...he already taught me to put away my socks and ahem, unmentionables... :laughing::laughing::rolleyes:

14+kitties
February 26th, 2010, 02:52 PM
:confused: He's just helping you recycle. :shrug: Just hasn't figured out how to get them from the floor to the box.

Dog Dancer
February 26th, 2010, 04:28 PM
He didn't do that, he was playing with his Kong all day - see it's right there...

luckypenny
February 26th, 2010, 08:23 PM
He figured one-ply isn't good enough for his mom so he thought he'd make more-ply. He just couldn't figure out how to put them back together again. That's what the :( look is all about.

Sweet, sweet Sparky :angel: :cloud9:.

JennieV
February 26th, 2010, 10:01 PM
He figured one-ply isn't good enough for his mom so he thought he'd make more-ply. He just couldn't figure out how to put them back together again. That's what the :( look is all about.

Sweet, sweet Sparky :angel: :cloud9:.

HAHAHAHA! MORE-PLY!!! I love it...

Luvmypitgirls
March 2nd, 2010, 06:54 PM
C'mon give Sparky a break, it's obvious he needed a tissue (evidence in pic 2) because he had a runny nose...better than blowing dogsnot all over the place! It's just the tissue was too wet from all that doggysnot that it fell apart before he could get it into the garbage...
It's ok Sparky....I'm on your side!:thumbs up

Magicwildwolf69
March 2nd, 2010, 08:01 PM
oh my i love those pics. gotta love how they can look so guilty and you're just trying not to laugh at them!

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2010, 10:12 PM
:laughing: I love the one with the piece of evidence sticking to his nose! :dog: What a cutie. :flirt: